General Chat

AVFCLaura

If its a moral thing like that then you'll need to give up a lot more than just meat.

It's mind boggling just how many products and material goods we buy that has animal content.

If its a moral thing like that then you'll need to give up a lot more than just meat.

It's mind boggling just how many products and material goods we buy that has animal content.

L-cysteine in bread comes from pigs

I read it's something like 180 everyday items are made with bits from pigs including shampoo and cigarettes

well my main reason is the way the animals are treated pre slaughter.

Only eat Kobe beef.

Conscience clear, no money for Bolivian marching powder.

Win Win.

:)

missus is getting intouch with child maintenance over her dad never paying a penny towards her, will create trouble no doubt.

I don't understand? Isn't your missus in her twenties or thirties? Why is she getting in contact with child maintenance about her own dad? 

That Channel 4 drama advert with the robot woman really got me thinking. If technology could produce a robot that looked that good I would never leave the house.

You and me both! 

That Channel 4 drama advert with the robot woman really got me thinking. If technology could produce a robot that looked that good I would never leave the house.

You and me both!

Emm you're not invited.

Awkward

• Like 2

You and me both!
Emm you're not invited.

Awkward

kakuzu_sig_by_thespaz1732-d45n7fa.jpg

Edited by Xela
  • Like 3

Moving out of my folk's place and into my own flat in Nottingham in a couple of weeks.

I'm really looking forward to it. No more treehouse internet (not that we play GTA Online much any more anyway  <_<).

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â