General Chat

AVFCLaura

Looting too. 

oUWxKYP.png

ITS A LINK TO A GALLERY OF IMAGES WHICH I CANNOT EMBED DUE TO DRACONIAN RESTRICTIONS ON THE NUMBER OF IMAGES PER POST WHICH CAN BE EMBEDDED.   APPARENTLY POSTING GUIDELINES MEAN I SHOULD STATE THIS CLEARLY BEFORE I PRESS  SUBMIT, SO HERE YOU GO. 

Edited by The_Rev

Going to a fancy dress party on Saturday.

As usual with fancy dress, I've gone completely over the top and invested way too much time, money and effort into my costume.

I'm nearly 30 for **** sake.

• Like 1

I'm having a WWF themed night out in June. My old Sunday league team are having an old boys vs current team match and that's the theme for after.

This one on saturday is an 80's theme.

I could have just gone in generic 80's clothes. Or a crappy Miami Vice suit or something.

But noooo. I've gone for a full on recreation of 80's Marty McFly.

Idiot.

Going to a fancy dress party on Saturday.

As usual with fancy dress, I've gone completely over the top and invested way too much time, money and effort into my costume.

I'm nearly 30 for **** sake.

FKW?

Brothers stag do is fancy dress, I can't decide between Macho Man or Ultimate Warrior.

Also, any word on dodgyknees?

Ultimate Warrior FTW

My mate/colleagues Dad has club Wembley seats, of course I asked about May the 30th. He said as it happens his mum was having an operation earlier that week so he would probably not be going to the FA Cup final... He's going ask if I can have them / one of them... clinging to that and trying not to get too excitied*

*if I do get a ticket I promise to back out from the bar in plenty of time for the start of the second half.

** unless we're getting battered in which I case I'll get hammered.

• Like 1

Been watching the huge fire on tat bank road out of my lounge window. It's literally a minute walk from mine. Epic was not the word. It went really dark. Was like an action movie with all the emergency services flying past and a couple of helicopters.

Everyone made it out safe, no casualties reported and it's now under control but my god, was one hell of an initial explosion.

Bit of excitement for the afternoon, the only thing that ever happens round here is chav boy racers arguing and bibbing their horns at each other.

What happened to the whole Ebola is gonna kill us all thing? Gone very quiet on that front.

I was at hospital yesterday and as I was walking through it they suddenly shut the ward in front of me and wouldn't let anyone through. Had security rushing up and cordoning it off.

They wouldn't tell me what it was apart from a "medical emergency".

But I must admit I was checking the news this morning for an ebola scare at Heartlands as that's what immediately crossed my mind!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â