General Chat

AVFCLaura

Is there anything more satisfying than having a poo on a different floor of your office building?

Felt like extending the boundaries of my territory,

Glorious.

Is there anything more satisfying than having a poo on a different floor of your office building?

Glorious.

more so when you work in a single story building

• Like 3

Glorious.

Standard for me. I'm like a  cat, I never shit on my doorstep.

The best toilet is the handicapped one downstairs. Its the size of a whole meeting room with one toilet in it. Its own sink, heater and hand dryer. The toilet even has a leather head rest if you feel like taking it easy. A dump in there in joyous. 

Glorious.

Standard for me. I'm like a cat, I never shit on my doorstep.

The best toilet is the handicapped one downstairs. Its the size of a whole meeting room with one toilet in it. Its own sink, heater and hand dryer. The toilet even has a leather head rest if you feel like taking it easy. A dump in there in joyous.

That sounds like our disabled bogs but you need a key to use them now because some inconsiderate bastards kept using them and the disabled people could never get in...I'm one of those inconsiderate bastards by the way

Only thing was that if you had rancid beer Shits you had to put your ear to the door to make sure no one was around cuz there was no chance of blaming it on someone else

• Like 1

Glorious.

Standard for me. I'm like a cat, I never shit on my doorstep.

That sounds like our disabled bogs but you need a key to use them now because some inconsiderate bastards kept using them and the disabled people could never get in...I'm one of those inconsiderate bastards by the way

Only thing was that if you had rancid beer Shits you had to put your ear to the door to make sure no one was around cuz there was no chance of blaming it on someone else

One disabled person on that floor - until I started using it, it was practically his own personal toilet. I'm all for equal opportunities therefore I am shitting in that bog. 

this maybe a bit premature but w/e....So two months ago i changed condos in philippines. I initially had to pay 1 month + security deposit. The condo owner was away so she got her friend to sort it out with me having to sign contract, however he said he needs the condo owner to finalise it so took it away and i moved in the same day. I did not get a receipt or a copy. I have extended 1 month and that time i did get a receipt.  Whats stopping them just keeping my security deposit? How am i supposed to get this back. If im leaving tuesday (im actually leaving 10 days before my contract runs out) surely they can just ignore me and keep the money as ill be in another country?

Whats my play if this happens or is there not a whole lot i can do? Should i Give keys to a friend  (with room being unlocked so they can check everything is still working) and not give it back to them until i get my security deposit or? I do still have the condo for 10 more days sooo
Edited by gharperr

this maybe a bit premature but w/e....So two months ago i changed condos in philippines. I initially had to pay 1 month + security deposit. The condo owner was away so she got her friend to sort it out with me having to sign contract, however he said he needs the condo owner to finalise it so took it away and i moved in the same day. I did not get a receipt or a copy. I have extended 1 month and that time i did get a receipt.  Whats stopping them just keeping my security deposit? How am i supposed to get this back. If im leaving tuesday (im actually leaving 10 days before my contract runs out) surely they can just ignore me and keep the money as ill be in another country?

Whats my play if this happens or is there not a whole lot i can do? Should i Give keys to a friend  (with room being unlocked so they can check everything is still working) and not give it back to them until i get my security deposit or? I do still have the condo for 10 more days sooo

In the UK you would usually have the deposit held by an escrow service. Otherwise there is nothing stopping them. You have no evidence of any part of this (unless you have evidence from you bank) so at the end of the day it would be your word against theirs. There might be different law in the Philippines, but I doubt it's very different.

Off to Alton Towers on Saturday.

Dreading the queues. Anyone been on a weekend at this time of year?

Went last year on a Saturday, in July, with my sixth form as an end-of-year trip. Queues were a nightmare for the mostly popular rides but not too bad. Though the Smiler will be awful, we waited for 30mins in the queue only to see past the bend to see how much people were waiting. An announcement was made to say that the queue from where we were would last 3 hours. So we jumped over and went to different rides.

Your best bet would be to either get fast track tickets or go on the single riders only queues.

Off to Alton Towers on Saturday.

Dreading the queues. Anyone been on a weekend at this time of year?

Went last year on a Saturday, in July, with my sixth form as an end-of-year trip. Queues were a nightmare for the mostly popular rides but not too bad. Though the Smiler will be awful, we waited for 30mins in the queue only to see past the bend to see how much people were waiting. An announcement was made to say that the queue from where we were would last 3 hours. So we jumped over and went to different rides.

Your best bet would be to either get fast track tickets or go on the single riders only queues.

There's a website that gives live Ride Times. Checked it on Saturday a couple of times and it was fine. Smiler was about 45 minutes but the rest were all 5 or 10 minutes.

Hoping it's the same this week.

Got the tickets free in the end so I'm not too bothered either way

Me and Mrs P queued for an hour and a half for smiler last year.

When we finally got in the seats, they asked us to get out again because the ride had broken down. We had to wait another 30 mins, but then we got handed fast tracks for all the other rides in the park.

Me and Mrs P queued for an hour and a half for smiler last year.

When we finally got in the seats, they asked us to get out again because the ride had broken down. We had to wait another 30 mins, but then we got handed fast tracks for all the other rides in the park.

I was wondering what had happened to "Corkscrew" the other day so i googled it.

It's been dismantled. But I found out that when that opened, queues sometimes ranged from 6-9 hours!!!!!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â