General Chat

AVFCLaura

Oh leemond. I hope you sort yourself out one day chap.

I second that. I've gone past finding it funny to just hoping he's ok.

Hang about, I've had not had a good drink for over a month, and I think it's been a good couple of months since I posted absolute garbage on this forum.

Not that I need to justify my drinking habits to you or anybody else but the reason I may have been slightly intoxicated last night was because I was celebrating my 30Th birthday.

If that is cause for concern then I apologise, I must admit I am touched by your concern however I think there are other people who probably need it more than me, I will again stress the fact that I had been out for my birthday and had not been pissed (in fact had barely had a drink) since the start of February so whilst your concern is touching I also think it is a tad unwarranted

The lottery thing was his worst ever trick/tv/show/whatever that I've seen.

That was absolute nonsense.

ITs a shame he did this becaue when you mention him to other people, its one of the first things they bring up. Lost him quite a bit of credibility that show did imo.

The premise of the show was just stupid.  The only way you can "correctly predict" the winning numbers and not have people laugh at you is to do it before the draw is made.  The whole sealed envelope/lets look after the results have been announced just doesn't wash anymore. 

She may scrub up OK, but she has appalling taste in clothes/hair/makeup, etc. And talks like an inarticulate idiot with an inflated sense of her own importance.

• Like 1

She may scrub up OK, but she has appalling taste in clothes/hair/makeup, etc. And talks like an inarticulate idiot with an inflated sense of her own importance.

I'm sure she chooses her own clothes.. she's 24, rich and famous.. plus it's her job to describe what she thinks of peoples performances.

I think she's cute, but what do you expect? Lol.

Oh leemond. I hope you sort yourself out one day chap.

I second that. I've gone past finding it funny to just hoping he's ok.

Hang about, I've had not had a good drink for over a month, and I think it's been a good couple of months since I posted absolute garbage on this forum.

Not that I need to justify my drinking habits to you or anybody else but the reason I may have been slightly intoxicated last night was because I was celebrating my 30Th birthday.

If that is cause for concern then I apologise, I must admit I am touched by your concern however I think there are other people who probably need it more than me, I will again stress the fact that I had been out for my birthday and had not been pissed (in fact had barely had a drink) since the start of February so whilst your concern is touching I also think it is a tad unwarranted

I wasn't trying to patronise you.  I seem to remember a while back that you posted how sometimes you drink too much and then show up badly the next day when you've made a commitment.  I could've imagined that though, in which case I apologise.

I made the comment against the backdrop of that, and without knowing it was your birthday (happy birthday btw!).

Ahh, Ismail, there are some guys on here with some pretty high standards. Impressively so.

The bar is set a lot higher these days. These days arm hair can be a turn off. Back in the early 80's you just had to be fairly confident they weren't dead or hiding their own penis.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â