General Chat

AVFCLaura

Why are you such a tit at work? :lol:

I...I don't know.

I've passed being a tit at work, the other week a bird told me she had a dream about me, I immediately got all smug and said was I naked in it and she said 'yes you were and you got all rapey with me'

I started laughing hysterically and she got really upset with me and wouldn't speak to me, everyone said that I was the only person who would find it funny to be told that they were ''rapey''

I base stag do spending money on £200 a day, house in the uk I'd be guessing cos of location numbers etc, only one night out, no activities, £500?

Did Edinburgh at the weekend with 10 blokes for a works weekend, flew Friday morning, all day on it Saturday, flew home Sunday night (delayed had to get a taxi home) £120 flight, £80 hotel, £550 cash spent... I feel like crying

She's already done the paperwork confirming it must have been her.

Sounds like a keeper. :)

Edit: Unless you actually need her to lie on your behalf and say that you never left the bed when you went and wrenched off the wing mirror of the annoying sod who lives down the road. If that kind of thing might ever come to pass.

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 1

Went football last night and came back at around 11pm. Body was slightly sore as usual so I went to sleep. Kept tossing and turning as my right foot was hurting and now it's 3:53am, after being awake since around 1:30am. I'm in agony, can hardly move my right foot though there's little to no swelling at all. The top of the foot is where most of the pain is and I've just taken painkillers and rubbed deep heat cream (thanks mum, felt so bad for waking her up as I couldn't get out of bed).

The deep heat feels amazing and I hope it'll be fine later on, otherwise I'll have to go hospital :(

Sounds like a really horrible dose of super bad right foot aids.

If it was left foot aids you'd be fine, if it was good right food aids you could sleep it off but it sounds like bad right food aids to me (as indicated by the use of deep heat, a well known bad aids treatment) so you'll have to sweat it out.

Good luck.

• Like 4

Went football last night and came back at around 11pm. Body was slightly sore as usual so I went to sleep. Kept tossing and turning as my right foot was hurting and now it's 3:53am, after being awake since around 1:30am. I'm in agony, can hardly move my right foot though there's little to no swelling at all. The top of the foot is where most of the pain is and I've just taken painkillers and rubbed deep heat cream (thanks mum, felt so bad for waking her up as I couldn't get out of bed).

The deep heat feels amazing and I hope it'll be fine later on, otherwise I'll have to go hospital :(

What game were you watching?

walking from one bar to another which is literally about a 1 minute walk. Ive done it at least 50x before but this time when i was walking had two motorbikes show up with two people jumping off the back, they both have guns and pointing them at me and take my phone/wallet. Argh. My bankcards and i'ds taken. Cant even afford taxi to go report the crime lol. Hoping someone will lend me money later but itll take at least 9 days until i can get my bank card sorted and have to extend my visa which costs quite a bit. Such a ballache! 

So frustrating that if i just left 30 seconds later or before, none of this would had happened

Edited by gharperr

meh it happened all so fast my brain couldnt really understand what was happening. I cant even remember what they look like or what motorbikes look like. Pretty much pointless to report the crime in this country though

Question:

Stag do

3 nights

Nice house in UK (pool table, table tennis, gardens for sport)

All food and drink in house

Taxis to town 30 mins

One night out

How much would you pay?

Depends how many of you there are. The more there are the cheaper it'll be I guess.

I'd say £400, including spending money for the night out.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â