General Chat

AVFCLaura

I've got a meeting on Monday with my manager and I have no idea what it'll be about. My supervisor said it's good but that doesn't narrow it down.

I wouldn't worry about it.  He probably wants a handjob or something.  Practise on the pepper grinder before you go to bed on Sunday night and you might be in for a pay rise.

• Like 1

Had to have my lab put down this morning. Had him since I was 13. Really shit, house already feels empty.

Sorry to hear about this mate. 

Went out boozing last night and met the strangest person I've ever met before. I'll happily admit i can be a bit socially awkward and shy with people, but this guy was on a whole different level. He would try to start conversations with people by asking questions, but before they could reply to his question he continously apologised for prying in their business. Everyone was telling him to relax and it was fine, but he continously kept following the same pattern with everyone. It was really **** strange. Some people just shouldn't leave the house.

• Like 1

Had to have my lab put down this morning. Had him since I was 13. Really shit, house already feels empty.

Condolences. We lost a member of the family not long ago (Charlie).  It's a bitter, heart-wrenching feeling.  These additions to our families enhance our lives, teach us unconditional love, make memories with us and break our hearts - but we wouldn't have it any other way.  I don't know if it's your "thing" but I surprised my parents with a big canvas photo which now takes pride place above the central fireplace.  You'll always have the memories.  

• Like 1

Condolences. We lost a member of the family not long ago (Charlie). It's a bitter, heart-wrenching feeling. These additions to our families enhance our lives, teach us unconditional love, make memories with us and break our hearts - but we wouldn't have it any other way. I don't know if it's your "thing" but I surprised my parents with a big canvas photo which now takes pride place above the central fireplace. You'll always have the memories.

I think I might do just that, I'm sure they will love it

The casual, petty cruelty of how so many parents and guardians treat their children. **** them. Just had to witness something appalling -- but not illegal -- at my local cafe. Nothing makes me so angry. Sometimes I feel like parenting should require a licence -- but then I would hate that, too, and it would probably mean the end of humanity due to depopulation. Why is it apparently so hard for some parents to treat a child with a modicum of respect? I don't understand this. 

Edited by Plastic Man

The casual, petty cruelty of how so many parents and guardians treat their children. **** them. Just had to witness something appalling -- but not illegal -- at my local cafe. Nothing makes me so angry. Sometimes I feel like parenting should require a licence -- but then I would hate that, too, and it would probably mean the end of humanity due to depopulation. Why is it apparently so hard for some parents to treat a child with a modicum of respect? I don't understand this. 

Please tell me they weren't feeding a child burger, fries and cheese with a coke?

Giving the kids tastes and habits that will ruin lives and wreck economies.

• Like 2

Please tell me they weren't feeding a child burger, fries and cheese with a coke?

Giving the kids tastes and habits that will ruin lives and wreck economies.

No. Just an overcooked sense of righteousness.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â