General Chat

AVFCLaura

I had a bit of a dilemma like that at work, I was trying to buy a kitkat from the vending machine and the bastard got stuck, and shaking the machine wasn't an option due to it not dangling, so I was 55p down. Went to buy a coffee from the other machine and found 80p in the slot that someone had left. I thought it was only fair that I should take it, even though the likelihood was that the money belonged to someone else sat in the canteen, but I'm not sure if it was really the right thing to do.

The amount of money that I lose in vending machines is unreal.

Just been to Morrison's.

Paid at the self service checkout. Asked for £30 cash back.

Reached for it and pulled out £40. At first I thought sweet! Its given me £10 extra.

But then the till spat out my £30. So this £40 must have been whoever was there before me.

Bloody handed it in didn't I?

Idiot

I'd have done the same. 

That or stick it in the charity tin ...no ones coming back for that money ....but well done stevo 

Edited by Meath_Villan

I stayed at my mom n dad's last night, had a proper shit nights sleep man, slept on the settee with the dog from about 11 till 1 then went up to bed, woke up at 3 o'clock then again at 4 and I was just awake from then.

Thing is I am going out with my mate in a bit cuz I ain't seen him for a good while, I'm shattered g hough, gotta try and get my head down for an hour or so before going the pub, it's one of them ones where I want to go out for a few pints but I just really really can't be arsed

I've just liked my own last two posts and now I'm going to like this one to take me to 1000. 

:hooray:

Right, I've had 2 more likes since I liked this yesterday, yet I'm on 1001! Who's unliking my posts!!!? 

*sigh* this is going to take some monitoring...

• Like 1

it's like Stevo has almost completely compensated for all the evil Paddywhack did

almost

I had a few last night and this just panicked me, I thought I'd posted something terrible.

You did. I've never seen so much hate in one post. You insulted everyone... women, the Chinese, disabled people, Jews and Ghandi

• Like 3

Got caught up in the Amsterdam power failure meltdown yesterday. Started with the train to the airport stopping about 5 mins away. We sat there for two hours until going back into Amsterdam. The place was in chaos. We managed to get a taxi to the airport after a long wait but the clock was ticking and were sure we would miss our flight. Luckily Schipol was in meltdown too and everything was delayed or cancelled. Luckily we was only an hour and a bit late leaving in the end. Only to get back to be told our case never made it with us. So. Dutch electrickery company you have won today's massive cockwombles competition 

I've got a meeting on Monday with my manager and I have no idea what it'll be about. My supervisor said it's good but that doesn't narrow it down.

Sounds like you can scratch "bad" off your list...

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â