General Chat

AVFCLaura

I took my lad swimming yesterday morning, behind me in the queue to pay was 2 women with their children. They were talking about the stag do both of their partners were currently on in Amsterdam. The one woman said that she spoke to her husband about 8:30pm and he was about to go to bed because he'd been out for dinner and the smoke in one of the cafes was "a bit too much" and left him feeling "a bit funny" :lol:

Wish my wife was that naive sometimes!

Drunken leemond made a return last night, at some point he thought it would be a good idea to order am Indian, I'm quite excited, it hasn't been touched and I have no idea what it is

What, you phoned up the takeaway, and said "Send me some random food"? [emoji15]

Got my procedure on Tuesday and in preparation for it I have to go on a certain diet for 3 days prior to it. Today is day 1. I can't have red meats, oily fish, fruit, vegetables, milk, cheese, anything dairy, porridge, cereals, baked beans, thick/creamy soups and a load of other things.

Surviving on black coffee, squash, chicken and boiled potatoes. Also can have watery soups. Day 1 and Day 2 is this and Day 3 on Monday is no food whatsoever, just liquids. Plus a load of laxatives in the afternoon and evening so I am 'empty' for Tuesday morning!

What a fun packed weekend I have ahead of me!

What you having done? My missus had a procedure last week with a similar diet before it, she had to swallow a camera and walk round with like a screen strapped to her for the day! She said the diet thing was a ball ache but the drink that flushes everything out at the end wasn't as bad as when she'd done a procedure previously because you're already empty, we just ate loads of chicken

If you haven't had the drink before it's like a salty lemon thing that I'll be honest and say I had a tiny sip and it was disgusting

All the best xela, here's a picture of popcorn magnate Orville Redenbacher to cheer you up

Orville_Redenbacher_1979.jpg

That's a bizarre coincidence!  We bought some Redenbacher popcorn last night and I was surprised to see such an odd looking man on the bag of a snack that is so popular with children.  Here he is again!

• Like 1

Onto my 4th litre of laxative drink. Mmmmm!  :(

I was sceptical of it working that well but yes, I can confirm it does work. Very well indeed  :wacko:

• Like 1

I've taken that stuff before. Weird tasting, chalky with a incredibly mild barely noticeable almost citrus taste.

Drink a litre and a half, nothing happens. Keep drinking, toilet becomes best friend for the evening.

They asked me how many sachets I used when I got to the hospital next day. Looked extremely surprised when I told then all of them...

I've taken that stuff before. Weird tasting, chalky with a incredibly mild barely noticeable almost citrus taste.

Drink a litre and a half, nothing happens. Keep drinking, toilet becomes best friend for the evening.

They asked me how many sachets I used when I got to the hospital next day. Looked extremely surprised when I told then all of them...

That's it, got a vanilla flavour in mine. Onto my 4th (and final) sachet. Just glad my appointment is 8am tomorrow

40add6454db342442d97b5e28744ccb3.jpg

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â