General Chat

AVFCLaura

Wasn't looking where I was walking today as I talked to someone in town and swung my foot right into a concrete post. My big toe is now just one big swollen lump and it is so **** painful. FFS.

Yeah I just watched it through hazy cloud, so I've probably burned out my retinas according to the health and safety people.

The truly British way though is to listen to it on Radio 4.

The truly British way would be to get a Polish person to look at it for us

The VT way of course would be to pretend to not like the sun and that its a waste of tax payers money and the money spent on those glasses to look at it would have paid for 17.3 nurses ... Well make that 17.4 because Mark would happily pay extra

Wasn't looking where I was walking today as I talked to someone in town and swung my foot right into a concrete post. My big toe is now just one big swollen lump and it is so **** painful. FFS.

Toe AIDS 

• Like 1

I have a nasty feeling that my spell of sobriety could be coming to an end today, I had 2 cans of Stella earlier and them my mom phoned and said she was up the high street so I popped out to see her, ended up having 2 pints of Stella in there and now I'm back home with a can and a packet of ham in front of me

Out of all the people to get me back on the piss I wouldn't have guessed it would be my own mother

Gout

Get it looked at, might be broken. I did mine before Christmas and never bothered getting it strapped, it's still ****** now.

Get it looked at, might be broken. I did mine before Christmas and never bothered getting it strapped, it's still ****** now.

I don't think it's broken as the swelling has gone down and it doesn't hurt as much as yesterday. Still black and blue though from the brusing.

I was the subject of much laughter at the office I do part time work at yesterday. words removed.

• Like 1

Got my procedure on Tuesday and in preparation for it I have to go on a certain diet for 3 days prior to it. Today is day 1. I can't have red meats, oily fish, fruit, vegetables, milk, cheese, anything dairy, porridge, cereals, baked beans, thick/creamy soups and a load of other things.

Surviving on black coffee, squash, chicken and boiled potatoes. Also can have watery soups. Day 1 and Day 2 is this and Day 3 on Monday is no food whatsoever, just liquids. Plus a load of laxatives in the afternoon and evening so I am 'empty' for Tuesday morning! 

What a fun packed weekend I have ahead of me! 

Got my procedure on Tuesday and in preparation for it I have to go on a certain diet for 3 days prior to it. Today is day 1. I can't have red meats, oily fish, fruit, vegetables, milk, cheese, anything dairy, porridge, cereals, baked beans, thick/creamy soups and a load of other things.

Surviving on black coffee, squash, chicken and boiled potatoes. Also can have watery soups. Day 1 and Day 2 is this and Day 3 on Monday is no food whatsoever, just liquids. Plus a load of laxatives in the afternoon and evening so I am 'empty' for Tuesday morning! 

I would have thought cereal and porridge would be ok...anyways, best wishes Alex

Edited by maqroll

Best of luck with your procedure mate.

All the best mate. It'll all go well (surgeons these days are incredible), and you'll be able to get back to some semblance of normality in no time.

Thanks folks, its a fairly routine procedure so i'll be in and out in no time (bit like the camera in my anus!). Already planning a dominos for Tuesday evening!  :)

Just hope they can confirm what is wrong, put me on the right medication and I can move forward with my life. 

• Like 3

birds do my head in, they confuse me, not to the point I stress about it but they make me wonder

THERES A MAN WITH HIS ANUS JUST ABOUT TO CAVE IN! THIS IS NO TIME FOR TALKING ABOUT WOMEN!!!

[emoji6]

• Like 3

All the best xela, here's a picture of popcorn magnate Orville Redenbacher to cheer you up

Orville_Redenbacher_1979.jpg

As fun as it sounds, physically attracting popcorn is going to get pretty tiresome eventually.

I bet it's a bit of a curse to be honest.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â