General Chat

AVFCLaura

Great start to the morning, I've had a bacon roll and a mocha.

20 minutes later I'm puking it up, stringy bacon and chocolate water coming out my nose.

I can still smell it and it's burning my nostrils.

Been sick twice since too.  :puke:

Well if no one else is going to do it...

Sounds like Bad Aids to me.

• Like 2

I've just typed my password into the username part on facebook. Anyone know how to stop it popping up when I click on the space?

This usually works for me

smash-computer-o.gif

• Like 3

The average white male from Massachusetts dies at age 77. I have 33 years to live...****. 

I've just typed my password into the username part on facebook. Anyone know how to stop it popping up when I click on the space?

This usually works for me

smash-computer-o.gif

:lol:

One mans disappointing etc.

Is another man's erection, yes.

I've not long got home after my piano lesson, I'm now sitting down wearing a pair of slippers and having a nice slow drink of rum whilst listening to beethoven...jesus what have I become, my 19 year old self would be ashamed.

If I wasn't so content I'd rush out and buy a shed load of cocaine and get royally off my tits and then go on a rampage somewhere.

Random question VT.

Does anyone know any famous people called "Oxford"? First or last name, doesn't matter.

Lord Oxford (Raymond Asquith)  but I'm not sure he's famous other than being a member of the House of Lords  .. and it's not technically speaking his name :)

Random question VT.

Does anyone know any famous people called "Oxford"? First or last name, doesn't matter.

There is an English guy called Dictionary, his first name was Oxford.

This isn't even a joke

They just carried out a penis transplant in South Africa   :o  , apparently lots of African men need an operation like this due to complications as a result of circumcision

Might get myself an 8 inch one  .. could do with a reduction 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â