General Chat

AVFCLaura

Seeing how everyone is discussing their ailments at the minute ill share a few of mine with ya

I've had ongoing problems with my hips for about 6 years now, after having regular steroid injections (which hurt like hell) I've been told I can have an operation on it which has a only a 50% success rate or I can live with the pain.

Also back in November I **** my shoulder up whilst getting off the bus, holding onto the rail and the driver slammed his brakes on, it was a really innocuous little thing but it's left me in agony, I've had X rays and scans on it and all they can say is that I have fluid behind my shoulder, been having physio on a weekly basis since January and I still struggle to play my guitar.

It's possible me right off now, it's been 4 months now for gods sake

Sorry to hear that Leemond. I'm afflicted by two herniated discs in my lower back, which take on a different form of Hell every day of my life\.I also have a tarsal coalition in my left foot, and now my knees are starting to go because I've had to rely on them so much more than most people. In short, I'm falling apart. But I try to remind myself however bad it gets, that i could be in a MUCH worse situation. I can still go for a jog, ride a bike, kick a ball, etc. 

please do not go to meatspin or lemonparty.

I thought they would be well known "troll" websites, because they've been infamous for over a decade, but apparently the humour was lost on someone :)

I repeat, DO NOT go to those websites for tech advice, I can't remember what's on Lemonparty, but on meat spin there's a video of a bloke being bummed with his todger spinning around with the 80's hit song "you spin me right round, baby right round" on an infinite loop.

I thought they would be well known "troll" websites, because they've been infamous for over a decade, but apparently the humour was lost on someone :)

I repeat, DO NOT go to those websites for tech advice, I can't remember what's on Lemonparty, but on meat spin there's a video of a bloke being bummed with his todger spinning around with the 80's hit song "you spin me right round, baby right round" on an infinite loop.

If you think I'm falling for that double bluff then think again, I'm going to head over right now for some tech advice.

:lol: IIRC Lemon party features 3 or 4 elderly men engaging in some physical fun. 
  • Like 1

Lapal, neither of these sites appear to be helping.

Though strangely, lemon party was already on 'faves' on the second device I tried.

If you're having trouble connecting devices via bluetooth, give Bluewaffle a try.

DO NOT LOOK AT BLUEWAFFLE ON WORK COMPUTERS, IT'S A BIG NASTY PICTURE OF A LADIES TUPPANCE.

• Like 2

teamamericavomit.gif

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

Great start to the morning, I've had a bacon roll and a mocha.

20 minutes later I'm puking it up, stringy bacon and chocolate water coming out my nose.

I can still smell it and it's burning my nostrils.

Been sick twice since too.  :puke:

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â