General Chat

AVFCLaura

Higher prices on your property is only a good thing, because it increases your worth.

Our house has gone up £25k since we bought it a few years ago. We've basically made the deposit back

What Tony said plus…

Any property you wish to buy in the future i.e. upscaling has gone up commensurately. You've made nothing

He can put down a bigger percentage deposit and get a better mortgage deal.

He could also use the improved equity to renegotiate his current mortgage due to a better LTV ratio.

But thats because he's paid off x number of years on his current mortgage and nothing to do with the actual value of his house going up. He needs even more money to buy the next level house because thats gone up too.

Yes, he needs to borrow more but he might be able to get a better deal because of a larger percentage of deposit which might save him money overall.

The other point is valid too, if he didn't want to move he could get a better remortgage deal due to smaller LTV ratio.

This is in response to the comment he has made nothing. If he wants he can make that new equity work for him.

Further to my post below in the on-topic section

Lads and ladies. I need to confess something. Villa's awful current league form is down to me. Solely me, and my facial hair. Let me explain:

The last time I had a shave was Sunday 7th December. I was in Luxembourg and recovering from a heavy night out at some of the Grand Duchy's finest bars. Villa beat Leicester 2-1. Since that day I have let my beard go crazy. Even Moeen Ali would be proud of it. Unfortunately I have only just realised that as my beard got more impressive, the opposite happened to Villa. I get hairier and they get shitter. Well, fear no more. I am getting rid of the beard in time for the WBA game.

I can now report it has been shaved off. It was a wrench as I'd grown to like my facial fuzz. Sure, it polarised opinion and I had been described as looking like Brian Blessed, the fat one from the Hangover movies, a tramp (thanks Mother), Rick from Walking Dead and an IS fighter. An elderly Asian gentleman even stopped me in Poundland and congratulated me on my impressive hirsuteness.

However, needs must and now I am shod of excess facial hair, I fully expect Villa to smash Baggies into oblivion tomorrow. Feel confident to pile your life savings, children's university fund and your 'rainy day' money on an impressive victory*

* I accept no responsibility for loss of money

spoke to a nice support man in America about my non functioning Bluebud headphones and they've agreed to send me a new pair  ... they asked that I cut the old pair in half and send a photo to show I've done it which I did

I then received the email that says send them 2 photos  .. 1 before the snip  and 1 after the snip  ... D'oh

presumably they will still honour it .. but if they ask for my before photo I may need a photoshop expert ..or Dynamo if he's here

Someone had made the worst mess in the bogs the other day, dark greeny brown shit was all over the place and they'd obviously shat themself because they dumped their boxers in the corner of the cubicle. We've been trying to investigate who it could have been as they must have gone home sick but our manager won't let us look up the sick log.

this is going to sound sick but we have no confessions thread, my fault i know but yeah anyway i went the loo today at work and had a shit and you know those messy shits that take a few wipes,well i had one of those today and im wiping away and i feel something on the side of my face just under my eye and think nothing of it. ive had my wipe then go and wash my hands and im just about to walk out the toilet when i think what the hell is that on my face so i go the mirror and no joke there is some shit on my face and i haven't got a clue how it got there, i just stood there looking at myself for a few seconds then cleaned it off. to be fair it made me laugh, so bizarre.

tumblr_n0wxtuA8MK1rkk59qo1_500.gif

a like for such a lovely looking cat.

Someone had made the worst mess in the bogs the other day, dark greeny brown shit was all over the place and they'd obviously shat themself because they dumped their boxers in the corner of the cubicle. we've been trying to investigate who it is as they must have gone home sick but our manager won't let us look up the sick log.

is it just curiosity or for sexual pleasure?

Someone had made the worst mess in the bogs the other day, dark greeny brown shit was all over the place and they'd obviously shat themself because they dumped their boxers in the corner of the cubicle. we've been trying to investigate who it is as they must have gone home sick but our manager won't let us look up the sick log.

I just want to track them down and ask if they ended up with any shit on their face

• Like 1

I just want to track them down and ask if they ended up with any shit on their face

somebody on here a few days ago complained they had a shit goatee - might be worth following up?

Talking of work shit stories...

I headed to the work toilets the other day for a dump. When I got there all the cubicles were taken apart from I one. I head in. After shutting the door I see its all shitted up, shit and tissue everywhere, I decide to just have a piss instead. I flush and the lot just rises to the rim but luckily doesn't over flow.

As I leave the cubicle there is a bloke stood waiting outside, literally the first time this has ever happened at work. I have to say to him, that mess is nothing to do with me. I'm sure he thought I was lying but still. That's pretty unlucky.

No shit on my face though so that's something I guess.

• Like 1

Talking of work shit stories...

I headed to the work toilets the other day for a dump. When I got there all the cubicles were taken apart from I one. I head in. After shutting the door I see its all shitted up, shit and tissue everywhere, I decide to just have a piss instead. I flush and the lot just rises to the rim but luckily doesn't over flow.

As I leave the cubicle there is a bloke stood waiting outside, literally the first time this has ever happened at work. I have to say to him, that mess is nothing to do with me. I'm sure he thought I was lying but still. That's pretty unlucky.

No shit on my face though so that's something I guess.

That angers me beyond belief.  It's happened to me twice and both times I've been annoyed at myself for not really going for it and leaving an inhospitable shitstorm behind the cubicle door.

That's an absolute social no-no for me.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â