General Chat

AVFCLaura

I wonder how much say you'd get in the type of body you're getting. 

I mean, I've put a lot of work in building up my big muscly muscles, so I'd want a body with really good muscles just like my big muscles... :mellow:

You could swap bodies with someone who loves bodybuilding.

Then they could spend a year or two turning your body into perfection, whilst you spent all day eating worcestershire sauce flavour french fries and turning his into shit.

Then you could swap back. You'd have a perfect body and he'd have a new project to work on, getting his old body back in shape.

This is a great idea

• Like 1

I mean, I've put a lot of work in building up my big muscly muscles, so I'd want a body with really good muscles just like my big muscles... :mellow:

Then they could spend a year or two turning your body into perfection, whilst you spent all day eating worcestershire sauce flavour french fries and turning his into shit.

Then you could swap back. You'd have a perfect body and he'd have a new project to work on, getting his old body back in shape.

This is a great idea

wouldn't the 4 weeks in coma dramatically reduce the muscle tone your surrogate achieved for you though ?

Edited by tonyh29

This is a great idea

wouldn't the 4 weeks in coma dramatically reduce the muscle tone your surrogate achieved for you though ?

All the more reason for him to work harder than ever!

(serious answer: no)

I'm still more interested in specific parts rather than the whole body.

*stares at Shetland pony*

*sharpens knife*

I'm praying someone says "well I'd have the knob of a limpit, because knob to body ratio-wise they've the biggest knobs in the world!"

To which you could reply "yea but you still have a limpit sized knob, on a human.."

And then I'd use this smiley - [emoji57]

And my life would be complete.

• Like 1

*sharpens knife*

I'm praying someone says "well I'd have the knob of a limpit, because knob to body ratio-wise they've the biggest knobs in the world!"

To which you could reply "yea but you still have a limpit sized knob, on a human.."

Who mentioned knobs you pervert?

I was thinking about the beautiful flowing mane........

*sharpens knife*

Who mentioned knobs you pervert?

I was thinking about the beautiful flowing mane........

Of pubic hair..

[emoji57]

[emoji9]

• Like 1

*sharpens knife*

No wonder he's the boss here!

• Like 1

*sharpens knife*

No wonder he's the boss here!
Iseewhatyoudidtheremr

does anyone else buy a bag of penises and think i'll only have a mouhtul then go on to suck the lot?

the best is the cum at the bottom of the bag. i like to lick my fingers and dab them into the cum to end up with a kind of lollipop of penis cum.

Errrr gay.

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 1

This is a great idea

I like the sound of the future. My life is just one big wait for virtual reality to be honest. 

Imagine virtual eating - just eating anything you can imagine and not getting full or feeling sick. Plus I'd still be able to maintain my muscly body.

Scientists are really just messing about working on anything else, to be honest, they need to sort out their priorities.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â