General Chat

AVFCLaura

Went to Stourport today...

Met Robert Plant!!!

Ofmg rofl lol omg

He still lives in/near Kinver, doesn't he?
Rumour says so. Never been there before, went there because it has an excellent pub call the holly Bush. Took a walk around town and the lady's dad says 'Robert Plant just walked into that music shop`.

Lovely guy, congratulated the lady's dad on his 60th birthday and gave us a minute of his time to chat.

Couldn't believed it though, most famous person I've seen and in such a small insignificant place.

Same here, I sat next to him in a little bar in Massachusetts.

Did you get over to Sheppey and see the big new wind turbine?

I've been up that and had a look out of the top!

Only really went over the bridge and into Sheerness so didn't see the turbine ... should have done the marshes really but maybe another time

Can I join in the stars in pubs thing? When I worked in a bar, Bernie Winters, Schnorbitz AND Isla St Clair all came in together.

I remember those two really bad winters.

Mike and Bernie.

Give us the phone number, we'll phone in with bogus i.t. problem and drop clues about the score.

'Hello senorita? yeeees, sherwood appreciate your heeeelp, IT'S **** 2:1!!!! we're gonna do it!!!!! I can't get my mouse to work, any ideas?'

Give us the phone number, we'll phone in with bogus i.t. problem and drop clues about the score.

'Hello senorita? yeeees, sherwood appreciate your heeeelp, IT'S **** 2:1!!!! we're gonna do it!!!!! I can't get my mouse to work, any ideas?'

Since when did Stef work in a speedy gonzales cartoon ?
  • Like 4

Nah. 

Basically, we have 2 monitors. One is used for our local servers hosted in Poland. The other is a terminal server hosted somewhere in the UK, as we deal with Uk and Ireland employees and need to be on their systems.

I'll watch iPlayer from that server.

Since when did Stef work in a speedy gonzales cartoon ?

I was disguising my voice! It was part of the clue it was 'us'. It was kinda part of the joke. 

Nevermind, I'll just go and stick my beef in the oven.

Went to Stourport today...

Met Robert Plant!!!

Ofmg rofl lol omg

He still lives in/near Kinver, doesn't he?
Rumour says so. Never been there before, went there because it has an excellent pub call the holly Bush. Took a walk around town and the lady's dad says 'Robert Plant just walked into that music shop`.

Lovely guy, congratulated the lady's dad on his 60th birthday and gave us a minute of his time to chat.

Couldn't believed it though, most famous person I've seen and in such a small insignificant place.

Yeah he still lives round here, I've bumped in to him a few times in the queens head in wolverley which is apparently one of a couple of his locals, nice bloke, every time I've seen him I've been pissed and a bit star struck and he's sound, for some reason it struck me how tall he was (in Cuban heels) he's a big bloke

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â