General Chat

AVFCLaura

I have to say, brilliant work from Snowychap. He tied them in knots!

That's awfully sweet of you, thanks.

Also, obviously old news, but, Michael (Wayne Bent) is actually serving time for sexual contact with a minor. God's will indeed.

Indeed. I wonder how Terry would spin that considering his early posts in that thread.

I just hope that the innocents caught up in that debacle get to live their own life, somehow.

I just hope that the innocents caught up in that debacle get to live their own life, somehow.

had a gander through their website earlier...they are still going and still believe he's the messiah!

And what's more, two of the girls he molested testified in court that he didn't molest them, but instead cleansed them...

And...they moved back to strong city.

Once brainwashed, forever a slave.

Well you answered your own question there then. You're online because it's the only way you can 'go outside'. I wouldn't linger on the 'it could've been me' thing cuz it'll drive you mad. Just be thankful that you escaped, and that doesn't mean you are being 'glad' that it was someone else because it could as easily have been no-one at all and the car could've sailed past. Tragic accident :( Was there drink involved do you know or what was the story?

Don't know. The guy ran off but handed himself in later. Sux to be us right now.

B23 That's awful, another VT member in shock over a dreadful event. Hope you get over it all but don't be surprised if it effects you more than you thought and don't bottle it all up, goes bad ways sometimes.

And...they moved back to strong city.

Are these the same group where all the children were taken away supposedly because they'd all been sexually abused & IIRC all the women

dressed very similar..or am I thinking of something else?

My dad just back from the hospital from his prostate cancer check up. He aint got go back for another 6 months as his results came back fine. Cancer aint growing. Result. I happy as a pig in shite :P

Thats great news :thumb:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â