General Chat

AVFCLaura

Developed an obsession with Pringles over the past couple weeks. Must be a festive thing.

Wouldn't it be funny if '91 or someone quoted this with a picture of a Pringle jumper?

diamond-pringle.jpg

This is all fun and games :)don't steal my gimmick, brah!

Don't anyone reply with a picture of a bra.

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 2

Going through my diary getting some things in order ready to do my tax return next year, since January the 1st this year, ive had 5 days off for a holiday in April, 3 days off when my daughter was born in July & 2 days in October for a long weekend, ive worked 12 saturdays & I'm working until & including Christmas eve and going back to work on the 27th until new years eve. Back in the 2nd next year. 10 working days off In a calendar year.

Depressing really.

• Like 2

Going through my diary getting some things in order ready to do my tax return next year, since January the 1st this year, ive had 5 days off for a holiday in April, 3 days off when my daughter was born in July & 2 days in October for a long weekend, ive worked 12 saturdays & I'm working until & including Christmas eve and going back to work on the 27th until new years eve. Back in the 2nd next year. 10 working days off In a calendar year.

Depressing really.

180624-dear-diary-teenage-girls-share-th

• Like 4

Depressing really.

Keep doing that and you will kill yourself dude!

:huh:

The good and the bad of moving to Maine both happened today: The bad: My first paying job- loading and unloading salvaged wood flooring for 8 hours in the cold for crap money. The good: a fisherman friend who dropped off 3 pounds of fresh crab claws 5 minutes after I got home. Dinner tonight- Maine crab scampi and a cold bottle of Clausthaler. 

• Like 3

The problem with sleeping naked is what happens if you get burgled in the night and you hear whats happening, leaving you to tackle a balaclava clad bastard as naked as the day you were born?

I'd have thought you'd scare the shit out of them. Yelling and screaming and tackle out.

Not sure I'd want to be confronted by that if I were ever to find myself a-burgling.

The good and the bad of moving to Maine both happened today: The bad: My first paying job- loading and unloading salvaged wood flooring for 8 hours in the cold for crap money. The good: a fisherman friend who dropped off 3 pounds of fresh crab claws 5 minutes after I got home. Dinner tonight- Maine crab scampi and a cold bottle of Clausthaler.

....nice crab claws,garlic butter ,lemon and some fresh crusty bread
  • Like 1

Just seen on BBC that Taliban have killed at least 80 kids at a School in Pakistan and are holding an unknown amount hostage. Sickening.

To think that leaders in the west were prepared to sit, talk and ask for their help in dealing with Isis. The world really is **** isn't it.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â