General Chat

AVFCLaura

I have been in shock since yesterday afternoon. Someone I know really well was murdered back home on Wednesday night . My partners nephew was nearly killed as well. Luckily he got up to get a drink and that's what saved him . Cowardly rocket polisher who did it broke into the house and stabbed her 5 times in the neck. You don't go round killing someone because they dumped you. Bastard. RIP Breda x

****...some dirty bastards about alright. I am very sorry to hear that...**** awful!!!

Hang 'em by the neck I say!!

Apparently it's been all over RTE news since it happened. The bastard was in court today and has been charged with murder. He is from Castledermot as well . He is well known for being a nutter around the town. John will be ok physically but God knows how he will cope with Breda dying in his arms . Gutted :(

Feck, sorry to hear that Wend :-(

I just read through the Strong City thread...

Wow

Care to summarise?

Someone starts a thread about some documentary that was on yonks ago, about a cult in america that believes the world will end on some random day not so far away (well, it's a few years ago...sorry if i spoiled the ending!).

So all is well, untill some mysterious poster appears...and this mysterious poster takes it upon themselves to stand up for the cult with his first post. IT then turns out this poster is but a member of the cult in question!

And then ensues a rather bizzare and ultimately hillarious thread.

Here

Bad times Rob :(:(

That's dreadful. I'm so sorry, you must be in shock!

There was a TV documentary not long ago about too many women in the UK being killed by their ex partners because they were complete control freaks. When the woman tried to leave and start afresh they couldn't hack it so they murdered their ex wives/partners. If they couldn't have em NO ONE was.... Scary!

Exact same thing happened to my cousin a couple of years ago in Perth (Australia, not Scotland).

Prick got 7 years, could be out in 5.

**** ridiculous.

My brother's step son was run over by a scum bag last year, who then unbeleivably reversed over him.....Whilst on the run from Bail!!

And has got off by doing a deal with the CPO presumably fingering someone else with dangerous driving and 3 points on his driving license

Unbeleivable!!

My brother's step son was run over by a scum bag last year, who then unbeleivably reversed over him.....Whilst on the run from Bail!!

And has got off by doing a deal with the CPO presumably fingering someone else with dangerous driving and 3 points on his driving license

Unbeleivable!!

sounds like a kneecapping is required

Unbeleivable!!

WTF !!! All he got was 3 points ??? Sick sick sick

Sorry to hear that horrible news Wendy. There are some right **** psychopaths about. It puts Danny Dyers horrible comments into context doesn't it? According to stats from the WHO 40-70% of female murders are committed by current or ex spouses. And for every murder there are hundreds of assaults, and for every assault there are hundreds of women in some form of abusive relationship. When the Dyer thing blew up the other week I did some reading around and found this chart which is well known in abuse support circles, and is useful for laypeople like us to help spot abuse victims before things get really nasty.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â