General Chat

AVFCLaura

Thanks guys. Turns out the funeral is not until Dec 1, so I'm not off to Philly just yet. What do you say to a mother who has found her son dead by self inflicted gunshot? This is a nightmare.

i don't think there is anything you can say, and by that i mean i don't think there is anything that can be said that could adequately console a grieving mother.

just be compassionate, i guess. that could mean a hug or taking the family out for a meal sometime, who knows. small gestures go a long way, from my (albeit limited) experience.

on suicide itself - i don't think there is any 'answer' to it. i don't think there is a black and white understanding as to why people do it. like many things in life, it just is, and all we can really do is try to empathise and try to prevent. beyond that, i don't know.

• Like 4

Nothing hotter than a polish girl talking dirty.

How about a Polish girl talking dirty in a sauna?

How about a Polish girl talking dirty on fire?

How about a Polish girl talking dirty on fire in Hell?

How about a Polish girl talking dirty on fire in Hell with loads of soldering irons plugged in and turned on?

• Like 1

Anyone taken or due to take their kids to the Magical Christmas Journey at the Belfry? I looked into it but thought £75 for 2 adults and 2 children a bit steep for a 1hr 20min 'experience'

Anyway, first day yesterday and according to the hundreds of complaints on their FB page it was a complete disaster, cheap tat presents not even wrapped, no staff, train ride dangerous and only 2 minutes, parking a nightmare in a waterlogged middy field, lots of other issues.

They've decides to close for 3 days to sort it out, giving all the cancellations (and people that went yesterday) a refund.

How about a Polish girl talking dirty on fire in Hell with loads of soldering irons plugged in and turned on?

How about a Polish girl talking dirty on fire in Hell with loads of soldering irons plugged in and turned on with a bloke flicking matches at her on one side and this guy on the other side -

tumblr_n8j5qdYvPB1s5gqbvo1_500.gif

???

How about me with the polish girl, that's the hottest thing i think...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â