General Chat

AVFCLaura

So I've just seen the John Lewis ad. Disturbed child acts out depraved animal sex with stuffed toys, while someone sings a John Lennon song badly. Brilliant that.

Yeah I saw that earlier, I don't get what all the fuss about it is, it's been in the news and everything

Band Aid 30 announced - money to go to the Ebola crisis

I've bought the wife a Christmas thong today. She wanted "Do they know it's Christmas?" by Band Aid, but with my lisp there's no chance

So I've just seen the John Lewis ad. Disturbed child acts out depraved animal sex with stuffed toys, while someone sings a John Lennon song badly. Brilliant that.

I saw it for the first time the other day after she who shall not be named said I should.

Don't get me wrong, it's a decent enough advert. Their christmas efforts usually are.

But my overwhelming reaction was "That's weird". Apparently I'm heartless.

I saw it for the first time the other day after she who shall not be named said I should.

Don't get me wrong, it's a decent enough advert. Their christmas efforts usually are.

I thought they were promoting penguin trafficking and was about to contact Stephen Fry so he could tell me if I should be outraged or not 

they spent £1m on that add  ... I reckon they should have given the £1m to save the penguins instead

I thought they were promoting penguin trafficking and was about to contact Stephen Fry so he could tell me if I should be outraged or not 

they spent £1m on that add  ... I reckon they should have given the £1m to save the penguins instead

How on earth does it possibly cost £1m?

Hire and bunch of unknown actors and CGI some penguins in.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â