General Chat

AVFCLaura

Gary Lineker had quoted my tweet about Mason's actions towards Benteke and he agreed, my mentions on Twitter went crazy, so many retweets and favourites and replies. Man being famous is tough, I'll try and give a shotout to VT when I become famous internationally ;)

That's nothing. Lineker took the piss out of me when I asked him if he'd ever spelt his name differently. He RTd me and said 'no, I've always known how to spell my name'. Got shitloads of abuse.

Then I had Sunderland fans trying to track me and my personal details down because they believed I was evidence of tapping up when I guessed we were signing Bent after I tweeted him and asked him if he suddenly had more villa fans following him and he replied with 'yea'.

Oh, and Carlos Cuellar wished me Feliz Navidad.

• Like 2

Seriously though, go for it Stefan, you will regret it otherwise, even if it's just for a year or whatever. Go with no expectations instead of hoping it will change your life. And bring me back something Polish. (Not a can of Mr Sheen).

That's exactly it for me.

What is the job doing?

Oh hi Ginko! You're name is printed all over Japanese currency. Does your name mean bank? If you don't tell me, I'm going to pronounce it with a hard 'G'

It's pronounced 'Gunko'

What is the job doing?

Oh hi Ginko! You're name is printed all over Japanese currency. Does your name mean bank? If you don't tell me, I'm going to pronounce it with a hard 'G'

It's pronounced 'Gunko'

A hard G

33wodms.jpg

G stands for Grandma

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 4

What is the job doing?

That's how I WANT you to pronounce it!

Isn't that ginkou? I'm not sure what Ginko means, but Gin means silver, I think.

What is the job doing?

That's how I WANT you to pronounce it!

Isn't that ginkou? I'm not sure what Ginko means, but Gin means silver, I think.

Well what you want and what you get are two different things :P

Ghibli is a soft 'G'.

Anyway...

Japan-Japanese-Yen-JPY-1000-bank-notes-w

Well, I know Nippon is Japanese for Japan, so I guess Bank of Japan would make sense.

That's not where I got it from though.

And 'gin' for silver in Japanese is a hard 'G', so ****ing use it. Or just call me Rich.

Will I get anymore prospects or money being a qualified teacher?

Yes. 

What you have is a professional qualification that even if you don't teach, shows the capacity to work beyond a degree and commit to something. I bailed out on teaching at a similar point in my career to yours, I don't regret it at all because I was basically a hermit living only to plan lessons and do marking. 

You are 22 which is ridiculously young, you have a professional qualification to fall back on if you need to further down the line. **** go for it mate. Go. It will ultimately only be a positive experience for you even if it all goes tits up. 

• Like 2

You're a young professional male with the entire world at your feet.

What's the very worst thing that can happen?

Well, I guess a year from now you could have a melt down and the Hong Kong Police find you sat on the floor of your blood spattered apartment, in your underpants, sobbing, with a dead prostitute in a suitcase.

But this very rarely happens.

The girl he likes is actually a man?

He hasn't seen her foo foo yet.. could be a couple of gigantic hairy balls down there.

• Like 3

Well, I guess a year from now you could have a melt down and the Hong Kong Police find you sat on the floor of your blood spattered apartment, in your underpants, sobbing, with a dead prostitute in a suitcase.

He hasn't seen her foo foo yet.. could be a couple of gigantic hairy balls down there.

Or wost still, 2 midget dudes in big people clothes.

Edited by dAVe80

Or wost still, 2 midget dudes in big people clothes.

Always a trench coat...

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â