General Chat

AVFCLaura

Question for you guys, one of my friends, you know the type still has his communion money, but anyway he plans on buying a house in the non-too distant future as an investment and he'll continue to live with his mom and dad on €30 rent a week. Now he hasn't told any of us about it but my girlfriends sister is working with his sister who he has told, so naturally it has come back to me. I have some tax advice for him that could save him a nice chunk of change in the future which he is oblivious to, do I say something, even though my missus has warned me not to mention it to any of the lads. 

I've spent my 43 years living in and around Boston, and it's coming to an end. I'm moving to Maine, loading a truck up next week and heading north. I've had enough of Massachusetts, and the cost of living here is no longer manageable. In 10 years, Boston will be like San Francisco, the exclusive domain of the very wealthy, surrounded by isolated pockets of poverty. 

Mattahere

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â