General Chat

AVFCLaura

Had cold red wine recommended to me having always drank at room temp and its like my eyes have been opened and nothing makes sense anymore.

Sipping away on some chilled casillero del diablo devils collection. Bloody lovely.

Had cold red wine recommended to me having always drank at room temp and its like my eyes have been opened and nothing makes sense anymore.

Sipping away on some chilled casillero del diablo devils collection. Bloody lovely.

I always keep red wine in the fridge for people that come around

I only do it to annoy the snobby wine drinkers ... Are you now telling me I've been enhancing it for them :(

• Like 1

Not sure about Dodgyknees' new DK82 persona... :suspect:

Originally I thought some bloke had nicked his avatar. Which would be weird as I think it's a pic of him as a kid? Was a strange 7.2 seconds before it clicked.

Exactly what I thought at first :D

Think I might change my username to 'Ingram' while I think of it.

• Like 2

Not sure about Dodgyknees' new DK82 persona... :suspect:

I actually posted (earlier at uni) and then came on and saw somebody called DK82 had posted the same as me, I started typing a post agreeing... yeah.

I always keep red wine in the fridge for people that come around

I only do it to annoy the snobby wine drinkers ... Are you now telling me I've been enhancing it for them :(

I have no idea, I'm probably destroying the ancient secret distilling process and dismantling the deliciously delicate boutique but I couldn't give two **** as to my layman's taste buds its an improvement :)

Just heard that my mate (who called EDL racist) has had them turn up at his work to threaten him (yesterday).

All he did was post on a community information page. These three skinheads all turned up at his work making threats.

Knob ends.

How much does new guttering cost?

Say for a small 3 bed semi?

Just the guttering or fascia & downpipes too?

Yeah the whole lot I think.

Had them cleared a few weeks ago and the guy said the lot needed doing.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â