General Chat

AVFCLaura

I think that the point that Levi was making was that if one stands up to bullies then one generally stands up to bullies and what they are packing is part of the circumstances rather than a decision maker.

I disagree. I think what they are packing is very much a decision maker. If the consequence is instant death rather than a potential beating, I think my inner rebel would probably hand over the till.

Re. the bullies with guns thing, I guess it comes down to CarewsEyebrowDesigner's point about finding out about yourself. As has been pointed out, very few people in the UK will have looked down the barrel of a gun. I have always assumed that - like BOF - I'd probably take discretion to be the better part of valour, but I really don't know (and don't want to know, really).

My hangover has rolled onto day 2, if anyone ever tells me eatings cheating again im gonna punch them

I copped onto that along time ago when I had severe hangovers that lasted for 2 days or so.

Now, I never drink on an empty stomach or eat anything too heavy after drinking and the hangovers are no way near as bad.

OCR have ballsed up and made one of my (most easiest exam) even more easier.

Firstly they sent a whole new sheet of figures and numbers for my business studies exam, meaning all the ratios and questions on them were wrong, this was given to us last week, about 4 weeks before our exam.

Today i found out, that for a exam that starts Thursday (its a 3hour open book exam, in a 30min slot, 90min slot then a 60min slot) OCR have put the exam paper on the interwebs because in some schools they started it today!

edit - potentially make this clearer - the business studies exam is the one they have ballsed up, the other (open book one) is an History exam which has been made easier :)

I still can't take business studies seriously since a lot of my mates got full marks in some aspects of it at A Level.
Same here mate, to think an institution could accept someone who got an A in Business Studies above someone who got a B in Maths or Physics is beyond me

I still can't take business studies seriously since a lot of my mates got full marks in some aspects of it at A Level.
Same here mate, to think an institution could accept someone who got an A in Business Studies above someone who got a B in Maths or Physics is beyond me
Would they though?

My offer from Birmingham Uni was ABB, I got BBC and put getting in down to them being in Computing, Maths and Physics rather than mickey mouse courses, especially as I knew other people that were only one grade below their offer and got refused when they did piss easy A levels.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â