General Chat

AVFCLaura

Started my new job this week.  Bit of a culture shock.  I am used to working for a big company in an open plan office with all the benefits that come along with that.  Now working in Victoria in a town house office in a small room with a small team.  Early days yet but will need to adjust me thinks!

Also miss being at Baker St.  Top place to work and much better commute!

currently working out of Kings Cross a couple of days a week, still can't decide if I like it

lunchtime for many appears to mostly involve standing outside Pret in a shiny suit talking very loudly about how important they are

it just looks like the out takes from the Apprentice

*cough* Flying Scotsman *cough*

I think at some stage I'm actually going to go to the Flying Scotsman just to see if the rumours are true

I do Monday's and Tuesday's, give us a tenner and you get to keep the ping pong ball.

I'll be honest, I had to google it when Dave referenced it. But I will give it a slow furtive walk by on Monday...

Started my new job this week.  Bit of a culture shock.  I am used to working for a big company in an open plan office with all the benefits that come along with that.  Now working in Victoria in a town house office in a small room with a small team.  Early days yet but will need to adjust me thinks!

Also miss being at Baker St.  Top place to work and much better commute!

currently working out of Kings Cross a couple of days a week, still can't decide if I like it

lunchtime for many appears to mostly involve standing outside Pret in a shiny suit talking very loudly about how important they are

it just looks like the out takes from the Apprentice

*cough* Flying Scotsman *cough*

I think at some stage I'm actually going to go to the Flying Scotsman just to see if the rumours are true

I do Monday's and Tuesday's, give us a tenner and you get to keep the ping pong ball.

I'll be honest, I had to google it when Dave referenced it. But I will give it a slow furtive walk by on Monday...

Erm I only know about it, because I heard some bigger boys talking about it... Honest...

It always amused me when Northern friends would take the train to that London, and end up at Kings Cross. The first place that would be recommended to them, would always be the Flying Scotsman. I'd wonder if they thought that's what all pubs are like in that London? I had visions of them walking into the next pub, and dropping a pound coin into some poor girls drink, thinking she was going to take her clothes off.

No but I did on a twinkie.

Not cool

Jenny.

I entered a competition on facebook to win a snowboard signed by you.

I didn't win.

You made me cry.

I won't recover.

Not cool

Jenny.

I didn't win.

You made me cry.

I won't recover.

Luck of the draw?!

I have still failed in finding all the signed DVDs of my first snowboarding movies I was going to send to someone on here.

I suck :(

Not cool

Jenny.

I didn't win.

You made me cry.

I won't recover.

Luck of the draw?!

I have still failed in finding all the signed DVDs of my first snowboarding movies I was going to send to someone on here.

To be honest, I never win anything :-D I'd lose a raise up against a one legged man :-D

P.S, you don't suck. (Surname Jones = intelligent. This is fact).

I know a guy that butters steaks.

I haven't seen him in a few years, now that I think about it.

The two are possibly related.

Ah you see, when I went to Germany, I ordered a steak and it came with a knob of butter in the side salad, I thought it was well weird. 

Edited by dAVe80

Not cool

Jenny.

I didn't win.

You made me cry.

I won't recover.

Luck of the draw?!

I heard you blow

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â