General Chat

AVFCLaura

The use of a comma rather than a full stop suggests those hip problems have led to cannibalistic tendencies.

I prefer the use of a comma, its like a full stop with a sperm tail, its just more fun to use them,,,,,,,,,,,.....,,,,,,,,,,,,

aha well the red is what I have been on today, normally I have white but today I went for the red, that is obviously where the problem has come from then....nothing to do with my body failing me minute by minute and second by second

• Like 1

Mr Bulsara, regardless of what people think of him I would love to hear someone say that he couldn't sing, **** amazing voice

p.s.  he was in my favorite band ever

p.p.s if Pele doesn't like this I will be extremely dissapointed in him

today started well ....a 3am rush to the hospital to be greeted by 20+ travellers having a brawl in the hospital carpark, to having another child of mine in the world then going back to my car and finding my tyre slashed ...when out getting a new tyre getting a phone call that the ball & chain has been rushed to ICU after a seizure .....FFFAAACCCCKKKKKK

today started well ....a 3am rush to the hospital to be greeted by 20+ travellers having a brawl in the hospital carpark, to having another child of mine in the world then going back to my car and finding my tyre slashed ...when out getting a new tyre getting a phone call that the ball & chain has been rushed to ICU after a seizure .....FFFAAACCCCKKKKKK

yeah well I stubbed my toe and it hurt like hell

Hope everything is ok now

• Like 1

I have an absolutely crushing headache.

I think this is about the third headache I've ever had in my life. As such, I'm clearly dying. I leave my likes to be printed off and scattered over the Holte Upper.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â