General Chat

AVFCLaura

When I tell people I like Coronation Chicken, they look at me like I just stood on a kitten.

People r weird.

Have a word with yourself. Coronation Chicken is what Satan refers to as "phase two".

you seem to have coronation chicken confused with beetroot 

3 button blazers/suit jackets are **** horrendous.

It's not 1992 anymore

pic1.jpg

four is better

I do regret getting rid of my 4 button dog tooth prince of wales check boating jacket that I usually wore with a purple n yellow polka dot shirt, fiurucci jeans (mentally expensive, then cut the labels off so only people that recognised the stitching knew what they were) and a pair of b/w bowling shoes (the red / white / blue bowling shoes would have looked ridiculous).

These days I generally slop around in an oversized Spillers Records tee shirt and a pair of craghopper walking trousers.

3 button blazers/suit jackets are **** horrendous.

It's not 1992 anymore

pic1.jpg

four is better

I do regret getting rid of my 4 button dog tooth prince of wales check boating jacket that I usually wore with a purple n yellow polka dot shirt, fiurucci jeans (mentally expensive, then cut the labels off so only people that recognised the stitching knew what they were) and a pair of b/w bowling shoes (the red / white / blue bowling shoes would have looked ridiculous).

These days I generally slop around in an oversized Spillers Records tee shirt and a pair of craghopper walking trousers.

There's a photo of me somewhere (i'll pretend i can't find it) at a school disco in 1986 with a few of my mates.

They were wearing the usual attire of the time, which consisted of grey Farah trousers, pink or lemon shirts, patent leather shoes and white socks.

I'm stood there in a German parka, boating jacket, Jam skinny tie (from Carnaby Street no less) and bowling shoes. I think it's fair to say I had just discovered Quadrophenia  :D

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 1

When I tell people I like Coronation Chicken, they look at me like I just stood on a kitten.

People r weird.

Food of the gods

Coronation chicken on a crusty roll with mango chutney. Perfect. 

You'd think there would be more traffic on Coronation street considering that as well as all the houses they've got:

A pub

A restaurant

2 shops

A garage

A factory

A health centre

A hair dressers

A cafe

A builders yard

A bookies

A gym

A chip shop/kebab shop

A taxi rank

You'd think there would be more traffic on Coronation street considering that as well as all the houses they've got:

A pub

A restaurant

2 shops

A garage

A factory

A health centre

A hair dressers

A cafe

A builders yard

A bookies

A gym

A chip shop/kebab shop

A taxi rank

All of which only employ residents of the street. None of these residents work anywhere outside of the street.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â