General Chat

AVFCLaura

I took a bizarre comedy smack to the back of the head earlier that put me down on my backside and utterly dazed for a minute.

It was a new take on the Tom and Jerry garden rake sketch. I somehow stood back on a garden hoe (no, not a common or garden prostitute) whilst stooping to pick something up. The result was a smack to the back of the head from a steel rake handle that sent me flying (knocked my glasses a few feet off my head) and I headbutted the door frame of the shed.

Comedy gold I'm sure. But I have a headache and stiff neck now. 

I can see no way I can cook tea or even make a cup of coffee for the rest of the evening. 

• Like 3

I'll bet you anything your crazy cat lady next door isn't crazier than my crazy cat lady next door.

She has like five of them and they each have a bedroom, I shit you not. She also has a border collie and she takes it down to London with her when she goes there for work. She takes it on the train and she has taught it to jump on her back for when they go on escalators.

I wish I was joking about this, she is an absolute loon. She's also a barrister, which kind of scares me. She never looks you in the eye when she talks to you either, very unnerving.

Ours neighbours have 3 cats, was 4 until recently. Our neighbours on the other side neglected their cats, one of them actually choked to death scavenging for food and the other has move over to the German side where he gets fed and lives in their outside cat house thing.

Our two cats often go next door as well, they'll actually go into the house and eat their food then come home.

An old woman who used to live 3 doors away used to put food out in her green house to attract the neighbourhood cats then she'd shut them in. Just one of many crazy things she did. Fortunately she's in a home now.

coyotes here don't rely on anvils and ACME dynamite to catch their prey, and are a lot more effective as a result.

:lol: Made me do a breakfast marathon on youtube. Never gets old

• Like 1

Old cartoons are still great, I was watching an episode of Looney Tunes the other night with Daffy Duck. The girl duck described him as "tall, dark and gruesome" I had to think of 8pints.

Edited by villaajax
  • Like 1

My mom n dad have had a letter from the solicitors about their neighbours (he moved in about 8 months ago and bangs and drills at all hours of the day and has damaged my mom and dads walls after removing his fireplace the police have been involved and they are trying to recover the costs of the walls.

He has countered this by saying that me, my mom and my dad have been racist on several occasions, saying that we have called him a "paki jihadist" and told him that we wish that "him and all his kind would F off back to their own country"

Absolute lies, yes me and my dad have threatened him with violence but that was only after he was shouting abuse at my mom.

I'm gob smacked after reading that letter

My mom n dad have had a letter from the solicitors about their neighbours (he moved in about 8 months ago and bangs and drills at all hours of the day and has damaged my mom and dads walls after removing his fireplace the police have been involved and they are trying to recover the costs of the walls.

He has countered this by saying that me, my mom and my dad have been racist on several occasions, saying that we have called him a "paki jihadist" and told him that we wish that "him and all his kind would F off back to their own country"

Absolute lies, yes me and my dad have threatened him with violence but that was only after he was shouting abuse at my mom.

I'm gob smacked after reading that letter

My Dad was involved in a car accident where they undercut him and went into the side of him as he turned into his own drive.  Evidence was obvious - damage to his left side and damage to their front / right wing right outside his doorstep.  After a long battle, it turned out that my Dad called them lots of racist things (completely untrue) and that they had magically summoned a witness at the last minute.  The insurance went 50/50.   I'm sorry for you / your family Leemond but never underestimate the power of the insurance / solicitors to collude to get the best result for both parties.  It still baffles me to this day that they got away with it.  All the best with it. 

Thing is as I say the police have been called out loads of times and they said that they were waiting for him to play the race card so it's not a surprise at all really, I recon that when they get back from their holiday I'll just completely stay away from the place cuz I will end up laying into him.

I've had to get out of their house and come back home because he has been in the back garden with an angle grinder since 9:30am the noise was horrendous

I have 2 cats Stella & Artois, Neighbours thought the Mrs had a problem for 6 months when it was time for them to come in for the night. 

We also have 2 fish, Ken & Boon who replaced Dempsey & Makepeace after getting into a row with Stella & Artois. 

Oh and a spider called George and we all live happily on our Ark.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â