General Chat

AVFCLaura

Why is it that most people who reside on those far right xenophobic groups such as Britain First have no concept of spelling or grammar. Lack of education = proneness to bigoted views?

Confusing.

• Like 2

Why is it that most people who reside on those far right xenophobic groups such as Britain First have no concept of spelling or grammar. Lack of education = proneness to bigoted views?

Confusing.

Blame the teachers. 

Oh wait......

I'm just saying you shouldn't let him in at all, or feed him anything either. Giving him a little fuss isn't so bad, but don't encourage him to come round your house.

Any cat latching onto strangers that aggressively obviously has a shit home life. Let the cat make it's own decisions. My cat would never leave me because I regularly fluff it.

I'm just saying you shouldn't let him in at all, or feed him anything either. Giving him a little fuss isn't so bad, but don't encourage him to come round your house.

Any cat latching onto strangers that aggressively obviously has a shit home life. Let the cat make it's own decisions. My cat would never leave me because I regularly fluff it.

In the way a fluffer would?

Don't be daft 'mun. Cats wander around and if they think they can get free food then they'll keep going back to a place every so often regardless of whether their actual home takes good care of them or not. 

I don't suppose you live anywhere near Burton on Trent, do you Tony? I have two cats that you can absolutely have, they're the shittest pets.

Seems to me that the failings of both species are exacerbated by the people who keep them as pets more than anything. Every other house on my street has a dog that howls all day, setting all the others off because people think you can keep them as house pets instead of walking them. Equally, the shop and lampposts are plastered with missing cat posters because people don't seem to be able to grasp the concept that cats are nocturnal predators that hunt over a wide area and don't live out their lives within a working day.

Off topic a bit but there's a poster near my house that says something along the lines of

"Missing: normal looking black cat called Snuggles/Kitty/whatever, if approached will respond in the normal manner of a cat"

Wtf does that even mean?

• Like 1

B94 villa I just Gizoogled your post and here are the results

Seems ta me dat tha failingz of both species is exacerbated by tha playas whoz ass keep dem as pets mo' than anything. Every other doggy den on mah street has a thugged-out dawg dat howls all day, settin all tha others off cuz playas be thinkin you can keep dem as doggy den pets instead of struttin em. Equally, tha shop n' lampposts is plastered wit missin pussaaaaay postas cuz playas don't seem ta be able ta grasp tha concept dat pussies is nocturnal predators dat hunt over a wide area n' don't live up they lives within a hustlin day. It make me wanna hollar playa!

Off topic a lil' bit but there be a a posta near mah doggy den dat say suttin' along tha linez of

"Missing: aiiight lookin black pussaaaaay called Snuggles/Kitty/whatever, if approached will respond up in tha aiiight manner of a cold-ass lil cat"

Wtf do dat even mean, biatch?

• Like 3

I don't understand why it's cool to absolutely despise cats. Indifference I can understand but why such hatred?

I don't despise cats, I've met some nice ones. I hate MY cats, because they're shit. They have no redeeming features. The one has taken to pissing around the house to mark his territory and the other throws up and shits on the carpet every so often. They aren't very affectionate and just make the house a mess.

How easy is it to plumb a dishwasher in?

And is it bad that when I thought of this question, I thought of Villatalk? Y'all have all the answers.

simple just need a cold ware feed and a output to drain as you would for a washer

You need a cold water feed, you should have one already going to your washing machine, just branch off that, regarding the waste, if your dish washer is going close to your sink just get a u bend trap with a waste inlet on it, saves the hastle of knocking/drilling through brickwork which normally does more damage and looks a mess unless you have a good bricklayer available to come and patch it up

Cheers guys. Sorry for late reply... mega hectic right now. Started uni and in process of moving into a new house. Crazy :(

I am glad he DW is easy! Don't want to flood the place ;)

I don't understand why it's cool to absolutely despise cats. Indifference I can understand but why such hatred?

Cats are the coolest really bad people in the whole world. We know it, and they definitely know it and that's where the hatred comes from.

It's just jealousy  :D

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â