General Chat

AVFCLaura

Not sure how we struggle tbh. We pay about £1200 a month on mortgage and then bills are probably another grand. We don't spend loads on other stuff but it just seems like a grand disappears on nothing before you know it. I could break it down but I'm sure no one is that interested.

£1200 p/m on a mortgage!? Is your house the size of Scotland?

Not sure how we struggle tbh. We pay about £1200 a month on mortgage and then bills are probably another grand. We don't spend loads on other stuff but it just seems like a grand disappears on nothing before you know it. I could break it down but I'm sure no one is that interested.

£1200 p/m on a mortgage!? Is your house the size of Scotland?

That's what, about £200k over 20 years? Where are you buying a "decent" property for less than that?

A cat popped over the fence into our garden this afternoon ... Cute little fella , He's currently sniffing around upstairs and in no hurry to go home

I put home outside earlier and he just sat at the patio doors doing that thing with the eyes until I let him back in

No idea who he belongs to , I know all my neighbours and he doesn't belong to them

be surprised if you get rid of him, i love cats.

He's just come back and made himself at home in the front room

Safe to say he's adopted us now

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â