General Chat

AVFCLaura

Are you real or are you a character from an Irvine Welsh novel?

I actually suspect that Rugeley is somebody utterly boring and middle class and regular.

The sort of person that thinks Countryfile went down hill when John Craven stopped wearing a tie.

Like the mayor of Toronto or something.

same old story, pissed up one night in my local and some lad i kind of knew who served the bar at wetherspoons walked in. anyway being the rocket polisher i was back then i walk over to him and flopped my manhood out and piss right infront of him then i get down on the floor and licked it up, the guy then flopped his out and pissed on the floor and said go on then and to his shock i did  :D . i got told the following night by his work colleagues that i made his night so it wernt all that bad ha. so yeah i aint drank my own piss as in drank it out of a glass but ive certainly licked my own piss up.

Ah yes, we've heard so many of those.

getting boring now aint it  ;)

• Like 1

Are you real or are you a character from an Irvine Welsh novel?

I actually suspect that Rugeley is somebody utterly boring and middle class and regular.

The sort of person that thinks Countryfile went down hill when John Craven stopped wearing a tie.

Like the mayor of Toronto or something.

i am very boring, infact i love being boring but i have to admit ive never been into countryfile.

10 quid for 16 tea bags?

Yeah, it's steep.  B)

But I only drink one cup every few days, so it evens out.

Makro are selling packs of 1150 tea bags for £17.39, I'm not sure you're getting a great deal.

I treat myself. I'm not spending money on booze anymore, so what the hell...

I can't believe it's only 1pm, me and me dad went to watch my nephew play football this morning then we stopped off at the pub and we have had 6 pints of Stella, I honestly thought it was about 3 o'clock.

Nothing to do now but get myself over the road for a few points before I watch the football, if I stop now I will sleep for the rest of the day so I may as well keep going for a few hours

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â