General Chat

AVFCLaura

I've noticed that whenever I have a sloopy poo incoming, I do a loud fart that makes a slight hissing sound. It's sort of like opening a spaceship or something as the fart opens up the inner chambers to release the poo. I realise Voinjama will hate this post (sorry!) (Sorry Donnie).

• Like 1

Off to Swansea today for uni, a little bit nervous!

Swansea is ok.

The beaches just a very short hike to the west of Swansea are just awesome. Some of the best.

A traditional Swansea greeting that will get you straight in with the locals on your first drinking expedition off campus is to shout 'bloooobirds' whilst tapping the top of your head. They love it. 

• Like 2

Rhyl, other than Peckham, is the worst place I have ever been to in the UK.

Subjective personal opinion, but I'd extend it to that whole area, Rhyl, Flint, Connah's Quay, Queensferry and around towards Birkenhead.

I do a fair bit of travelling and that area seams to be generally depressed and have a bit of an attitude. I've seen other poor places, from Merthyr to Bradford to Glasgow and Sheppey. But without the doomed paranoid aggressive attitude.

How's that for a sweeping generalisation of tens of thousands of people!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â