General Chat

AVFCLaura

How about Pitbull? He really is a completely talentless prick... yet somehow popular... I don't understand.

A few girls at work say they fancy him. He just looks like a butcher. I don't get it.

HA Kanye West is awesome

Kanye West halts Sydney concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in a wheelchair and the other is disabled

Gotta see the video for that, what a total rocket polisher

I think I could identify a picture of Kanye West, as long as it was the one of him holding some sort of prize next to some actress at a prize giving (that was him that took someone else's prize?).

But, whilst I'm sure his music will have been on some compilation CD played by the kids in my presence, I wouldn't have a clue what he sounded like. He's not the one that did a version of 'every breath you take' is he? No. 

Saying that, I'm fairly sure he'd have trouble identifying a photo of me too, so it's mutual.

I think I could identify a picture of Kanye West, as long as it was the one of him holding some sort of prize next to some actress at a prize giving (that was him that took someone else's prize?).

But, whilst I'm sure his music will have been on some compilation CD played by the kids in my presence, I wouldn't have a clue what he sounded like. He's not the one that did a version of 'every breath you take' is he? No. 

Saying that, I'm fairly sure he'd have trouble identifying a photo of me too, so it's mutual.

I know he once walked into a lampost whilst arguing with photographers and he had a rant about an award, I know what he looks like but thats only because I enjoy reading about his prickish escapades, I couldn't tell you at all what he has done music wise

He looks like a chubby hamster I think.

His face is much fatter than his body equivalent.  It's odd.

He had a pretty massive car accident just before he got really famous and had loads of reconstruction done on his face. I think that accounts for his hamster cheeks.

(Hence "Through the Wire" which he recorded with his jaw wired shut)

He looks like a chubby hamster I think.

His face is much fatter than his body equivalent.  It's odd.

He had a pretty massive car accident just before he got really famous and had loads of reconstruction done on his face. I think that accounts for his hamster cheeks.

(Hence "Through the Wire" which he recorded with his jaw wired shut)

That probably would explain it, yea.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â