General Chat

AVFCLaura

I need help ASAP I am having a row on a bird about star wars

is the force magic or not??? I think the force is completely seperate from magic, she however, who has never seen star wars believes that it is magic

who is right...I am not the biggest fan of star wars either, although I like chewbacca and I would like to have a pint or two with yoda.

...define magic?

They explained the Force in Episode 1 as being due to the presence of Midi-chlorians, microscopic lifeforms that live inside the cells of other living things. The more Midi-chlorians, the stronger you are in the Force.

It's a **** movie though, so why argue about it? Especially on a bird, that seems harsh.

...define magic?

They explained the Force in Episode 1 as being due to the presence of Midi-chlorians, microscopic lifeforms that live inside the cells of other living things. The more Midi-chlorians, the stronger you are in the Force.

It's a **** movie though, so why argue about it? Especially on a bird, that seems harsh.

she brought it up, I was talking about punching a cow to death in 117 seconds when we got onto the subject of the force

she believes that midi-chlorians=magic

therefore she balieves she has won, I will let her have this one because I am to drunk to care

• Like 1

I just reached a new level in shitting.

You know when you've pushed until no more can come out, unless you want serious piles, but still feel there's more?

Just make a fist and gently push it deep into where your colon is (through your abdomen, don't fist yourself!)

Bingo, no pushing, just a nice long turd.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â