General Chat

AVFCLaura

There is something unnerving about Apple fanboi-ism. 

Apple does have a lot, I agree! There are people camped outside the Apple Store on Fifth Avenue already and its 10 days or so before launch! Madness! 

There is something unnerving about Apple fanboi-ism. 

Apple does have a lot, I agree! There are people camped outside the Apple Store on Fifth Avenue already and its 10 days or so before launch! Madness! 

Surely they should be questioned by mental health experts?

I have an i-phone but I don't have i-tunes.

I tend to go along to shops and talk to people and find out what gigs are on.

If I'd bought something on i-tunes today I wouldn't have found out that The Space Lady is doing an in store gig next month.

Says I've already purchased it and talks about a cloud icon but I can't find it on my phone or the PC (iTunes)

All I have is a preview of each song and no cloud icon or ability to download

Saying that the previews are all pretty shit ... And I'm sort of a fan , least until they ripped off aha and started going downhill

Edited by tonyh29

Ah it's time for the age old joke

What's the difference between God and Bono?

God doesn't think he is Bono

Or the other old favourite........

I've just heard Bono's new solo album. Sounds a lot like U2 but less edgy.

• Like 1

Says I've already purchased it and talks about a cloud icon but I can't find it on my phone or the PC (iTunes)

Saying that the previews are all pretty shit ... And I'm sort of a fan , least until they ripped off aha and started going downhill

If you really want it (and I'm going to suggest that even as a fan, you'll be underwhelmed), you have to go to your purchased albums and select the album, then you can press the cloudy downloady button and it'll start d/l'ing. Not sure if that's the only way to do it but it worked for me.

If you really want it (and I'm going to suggest that even as a fan, you'll be underwhelmed), you have to go to your purchased albums and select the album, then you can press the cloudy downloady button and it'll start d/l'ing. Not sure if that's the only way to do it but it worked for me.

Yeah I didn't have the cloud icon but I changed a pref on iTunes and then it appeared so I've got it now thanks

I agree on first listen it really is underwhelming ... They've not done a decent song since they covered the Skids a few years back

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â