General Chat

AVFCLaura

yeah it will kill you, osmosis, the salt will draw the water out of your cells, you'll die of dehydration 

8pints drinks nothing but salt water and he's invincible.

It's like Pringles.

I'm off work with man flu today, usually I would have just gone in but my eye balls hurt every time I move them and the thought of going into work and staring at three monitors all day is enough to put me off.

I hate calling in sick, especially on a Monday because everyone just assumes you have been on the piss over the weekend.

They figured out who Jack The Ripper was.

I'm off work with man flu today, usually I would have just gone in but my eye balls hurt every time I move them and the thought of going into work and staring at three monitors all day is enough to put me off.

I hate calling in sick, especially on a Monday because everyone just assumes you have been on the piss over the weekend.

Ya they do, they assume you went it at hard Saturday night, woke up Sunday in absolute bits & had to go for a few to get yourself right for Monday morning, but eventually you reached the point of no return where you've gone past a few pints and are heading right for getting plastered. They now think you will be in the pub round lunch time again.

My mom's only been to one football match in her life. And that was nearly 40 years ago.

She's now decided she wants to go to one and asked me to take her to one this season. So I agreed.

Problem is, she's a baggies "fan". And wants to go to a West Brom game.

:(

I normally get a free pass because in the past I have gone into work with absolutely crippling hangovers so people usually think that I will just go in and die when I've had a drink.

I've been feeling rough since Saturday evening that's why I literally sat down and watched films all day yesterday, it's just my eyes that are killing me now

My mom's only been to one football match in her life. And that was nearly 40 years ago.

She's now decided she wants to go to one and asked me to take her to one this season. So I agreed.

Tell her she doesn't get a say in it as she's not been to a game in 40 years therefore that makes you a better fan than her

• Like 3

To be fair, she did say she'd settle for a Villa game, but that's a bit shitty of me really.

"Yeah yeah I'll take you to a game. But you don't get to see the team you support, instead I'm taking you to see one of their biggest rivals. Have fuuuuunnnn!"

She did say she'd go to a derby so I'd also get to see Villa. But I'm not sure that's a good idea...

Is she an active Baggies fan, or one of the people who just picks a team due to location/family etc, but has no actual interest in it?

If it's the latter, I'd defo take her to Villa Park, she'd probably enjoy it much more :)

In that case dump her outside the north stand and make your way to the holte and meet her afterwards, dunno how she would feel about being abandoned by her son but you would have more fun

In that case dump her outside the north stand and make your way to the holte and meet her afterwards, dunno how she would feel about being abandoned by her son but you would have more fun

My Mom went to a few games at the Sty when she was younger (first game being against ManUre, to see George Best), and The Baseball Ground. She didn't particularly support anyone, but liked to watch football. Just as well really, as with my Dad, brother and me, she's had to watch football pretty much all the time. She started coming to matches with us, when we all moved up north. She's now been to Goodison, Anfield, Old Trafford, Stadium of Light, The Riverside, St James' Park, Ewood Park, The Reebok, DW Stadium, Keepmoat, Bramall Lane etc. Absolutely loves it!

I'd suggest the first step is a DNA test.

Bored at my new job this morning. There's nothing for me to do right now and I've been plonked in with a different department so I'm convinced the managers - who I am in full view of - are thinking I'm a right lazy little sod. That and the time goes so damn slow when there's no work on.

Bored at my new job this morning. There's nothing for me to do right now and I've been plonked in with a different department so I'm convinced the managers - who I am in full view of - are thinking I'm a right lazy little sod. That and the time goes so damn slow when there's no work on.

3 hours in and I've done absolutely nothing either Ginko, if it makes you feel any better.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â