General Chat

AVFCLaura

I'm the only one who thought the Dreamcast was shite then?

nope me too

i also really struggle to get my head round 3D nintendo games, especially what they did to metroid

super metroid > metroid whatever it was called

super mario world > mario 64

link to the past > ocarina of time

i think the only nintendo game that got better was f-zero, which was ridiculous on the game cube, proper head spinner

nope nope nope.

Can't comment on metroid as never really played it.

But Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time are both superb.

Ocarina of Time especially. Still the best game of all time.

• Like 3

What's strange?

When I say PS1 I mean one of those white Sony things that you connect to the TV. Was the PS1 the handheld or something?

More the fact you bought a games console and didn't buy any games for it... weirdo.

I'm the only one who thought the Dreamcast was shite then?

nope me too

i also really struggle to get my head round 3D nintendo games, especially what they did to metroid

super metroid > metroid whatever it was called

super mario world > mario 64

link to the past > ocarina of time

i think the only nintendo game that got better was f-zero, which was ridiculous on the game cube, proper head spinner

nope nope nope.

Can't comment on metroid as never really played it.

But Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time are both superb.

Ocarina of Time especially. Still the best game of all time.

Anyone over 25 simply has to agree with this.

I didn't buy it it was bought for me, the demos weren't so very bad. Had a Sega Saturn too and that one I had games for although didn't use that much.

The slim one?

It was the first Playstation that got released.

Edited by useless

I'm picturing a disappointed 'useless' on Christmas Day with his new Playstation and no games.

When my brother went to university he took the Playstation (original chunky one) with him and for Christmas my parents got me Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 and said "Well, you can play it when your brother comes home to visit" which he wasn't planning on until the following Spring.

Luckily it was just a build up to a surprise main present of that slim PS1 ^_^

I'm picturing a disappointed 'useless' on Christmas Day with his new Playstation and no games.

I think I just liked looking at it  lol. I had some demos though Including the old GTA (Grand Theft Auto) when it was viewed from overhead.

Edited by useless

Should have just bought some games, wouldn't have cost much more than buying Playstation magazine, even in the 90s.

Unless you got this with the console

8krQUA6f8p0nlb9bk3E8vyano1_400.jpg

Hercules, Cool Boarders, PaRappa the Rapper ^_^

• Like 2

I bought my Dreamcast myself, I think it was the first BIG thing, as in expense, that I worked and saved my money up for. I washed cars and windows, did a bit of gardening along with my paper round.

I think that's why I love the Dreamcast so much; sentimental reasons. That and the guns.

The SNES belonged to my Aunty, when she lived in England, Plus, she had a really big TV and the Turtles game, the one where they travel through time, those were big factors in my love developing for the SNES.

I bought my Dreamcast myself, I think it was the first BIG thing, as in expense, that I worked and saved my money up for. I washed cars and windows, did a bit of gardening along with my paper round.

I think that's why I love the Dreamcast so much; sentimental reasons. That and the guns.

The SNES belonged to my Aunty, when she lived in England, Plus, she had a really big TV and the Turtles game, the one where they travel through time, those were big factors in my love developing for the SNES.

I swapped my Amiga and all the games for a SNES and a rounders bat. The bat clinched the deal :)

For the fact that it's been around for a long time and is still going, and just for the sheer amount of games available and how many hours I've spent on it, the PS2 has to be my ultimate console.

But I loved the SNES, Megadrive, N64 and the Dreamcast. I really wish I had a SNES now. I have an emulator but I can't figure out how to save on it. I have a Megadrive/Genesis emulator which works fine and I've actually been playing on it a lot lately. It's so nice to be able to save on Sonic and Sonic 2  :wub:

My gaming went like :

Commodore 64-->Amiga 500-->Mega Drive-->SNES + Game Gear-->Playstation-->N64-->Dreamcast-->PS2-->Xbox 360-->Xbox 360 (new slim version)

I was more than spoiled as a child, although the early few were hand-me-downs from my brother when he was upgraded to whatever the new console at the time was.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â