General Chat

AVFCLaura

nahhhhh hobnobs are heavy, it's all about oreos.

Extreme-Oreo-Filling-281.jpg

I tasted Oreos in USA first and thought.... they're foul...give me a Bourbon dipped in a cup of tea anyday!

Malted Milk & fig rolls...

Gerry Ryan, probably the highest profile radio presenter in Ireland (radio 2) has just died of a heart attack! Totally unexpected !! While he was a tad overweight, he was only 54.
Jaysus. To those who have never heard of him, he was bigger in Ireland than Gary Davies was on Radio1 in England. Him coming to town to DJ the local disco would be a major 'can not miss' night during the summers.

RIP.

He's metamorphosised into Richard Allinson. Kinda the same, but with worse, much more bland music.

On another musical note, I only realised this morning that 'coming roud the mountain' and 'happy and you know it' have the same melody.

I'd a dream last night we were playing Bolton. We were 1-0 down with 2 minutes to go and I switched off. When I switched over again to watch the highlights the highlight reel had us at 1-1 and celebrations going on. Then the scoreboard then read 2-1 to Bolton and it was Bolton who were celebrating. I was sickened.

Until I woke up and remembered we don't even have to play Bolton. Maybe it's a dream about Spurs. I certainly hope so.

I have a theory why there's never any trouble at rugby matches. Because the game doesn't matter as much. Every other explanation is waffle.

I have a theory why there's never any trouble at rugby matches. Because the game doesn't matter as much. Every other explanation is waffle.

Soccer is such a fundamentally boring game that the fans have to kill and maim one another to pass the time.

it's true, football can be boring as **** especially at the lower levels. I often feel the need to kill a man when i see the local team.

Rugger on the other hand, the players do the violence for you so you can sit back with your pint (yes, alcohol!) and enjoy.

I prefer Football to play and to follow at a higher level, but Rugby is better to go and watch IMO, pretty good to play aswell (unless your a winger)

I got one of these today

91635d0b50a3cc54846f0023cbdfa921.jpg

No its not a sex toy, although it is called a TP69. It's a Sealey TP69 vacuum pump for draining oil from your car via the dipstick, meaning you dont have to get on the floor, get dirty, and smash your knuckles to bits getting the sump plug out.

It cost £50, but will pay for itself in 2 oil changes when considering garage service charges. Used it today and it's fooking brill :-)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â