General Chat

AVFCLaura

Russels an ex junkie scumbag. Who has overcome his addiction and become a very popular person imo. He's a very clever bloke, eccentric which is a good thing, and most importantly he's managed to pull katy perry the bastard! I dont mind him at all.

One of my friends has just had his IOM Govt funding withdrawn. He's been studying at UChicago for the past two years and was due to go to Cambridge this year; he's gonna have to drop out and thus be forced to repay $50k to his parents and the government. :shock:

I'm going fruit picking on sunday to obtain my 2nd years visa in Australia, in a little place called 'Ayr' in Queensland..was wondering if anyone has done any work like this who could give me a few tips?

Gerry Ryan, probably the highest profile radio presenter in Ireland (radio 2) has just died of a heart attack! Totally unexpected !! While he was a tad overweight, he was only 54.

Gerry Ryan, probably the highest profile radio presenter in Ireland (radio 2) has just died of a heart attack! Totally unexpected !! While he was a tad overweight, he was only 54.

Jesus, RIP.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â