General Chat

AVFCLaura

ooooo someone else has a blackberry, i love my storm, such a good phone :D

Every word removed down here has a BB. Constant Facebook statuses about their pin. Piss off, no-one cares

Same, all my mates are jumping on the bangwagon. Really **** me off.

It's just an attempt to look "cool", IMO.

(Sorry Sparey :winkold:)

Found one of my old, fit female teachers on facebook.....she doesn't look anywhere near as good as she used to :(

Selfish cow

Send on the link so we can all have a gawk! :lol:

Her profile is pretty much un-viewable unless you have mutual friends...

But atleast you can see the profile picture

I would.

Inspired by this post, I searched out a teacher that I cranked one out to many a time back in the day... and I have to say that I still would.

:thumb:

I hate people who hate Russell Brand. The man is a hero of mine.

>_>

He's just a bit hit and miss for me, sometimes I think he is brilliant, then I'm sitting there straight faced.

I went though a load of journals and what not earlier taking notes, found a couple of things I was keen on, took notes from them, forgot to take the sources. Cannot for the life of me now find where I got the bits from.

Referencing annoys the hell out of me. It is my own fault as I always let it pile up and decide to do it the day before the essay is due.

Tomorrow will be fun, as I have an exam on Irish politics. It is a seen class test, so that is no problem. It is only two questions - one on the IRA from 1972-1985, and the second on Dissident Republicans critique of Sinn Fein.

Referencing annoys the hell out of me. It is my own fault as I always let it pile up and decide to do it the day before the essay is due.

I always try and avoid that if I can. Usually end up missing out half the references.

Ah, you see I usually take basic notes on page numbers etc whilst I'm doing it. :P

Although, I think it is a bad habit, considering I have this dissertation next year. I couldn't leave that until the end, it would be a nightmare. ;@

Got that essay done at 6.30 this morning, last uni essay, woohoo. Unfortunately given the 9am seminar I had to do for it, that means I've had no sleep. It's also disgracefully bad.

On a mildly related note, all damn day someone in the house has been slamming doors and banging and going mental and after trying to have a nap it finally pissed me off enough to investigate. Turns out the house lodger has been doing it.

The lodger is one of our housemates boyfriends. He's around here a lot. That I wouldn't normally mind but when I say, alot... he basically lives here. He stops every night, uses the facilities, etc etc, and isn't paying rent. Which is annoying. So I went to have a word with him, basically saying he was taking the piss with the door slamming and banging around all day especially when he's essentially breaking the tenancy agreement and isn't a resident so shouldn't even be here. Turns out his having laptop problems and tried to justify to me his staying here by saying he was also a student, he takes out the rubbish sometimes, and it's his girlfriends place.

A while later he's just accused my mate of telling to piss off effectively and suggeested that my mate had infected his laptop with a virus, when no-ones been near his laptop and no-one in the house is a good enough with a computer to specifically hack his computer and infect it with a virus. I think he's cracked. Weird bloke. Hopefully he'll piss off.

Got that essay done at 6.30 this morning, last uni essay, woohoo. Unfortunately given the 9am seminar I had to do for it, that means I've had no sleep. It's also disgracefully bad.

On a mildly related note, all damn day someone in the house has been slamming doors and banging and going mental and after trying to have a nap it finally pissed me off enough to investigate. Turns out the house lodger has been doing it.

The lodger is one of our housemates boyfriends. He's around here a lot. That I wouldn't normally mind but when I say, alot... he basically lives here. He stops every night, uses the facilities, etc etc, and isn't paying rent. Which is annoying. So I went to have a word with him, basically saying he was taking the piss with the door slamming and banging around all day especially when he's essentially breaking the tenancy agreement and isn't a resident so shouldn't even be here. Turns out his having laptop problems and tried to justify to me his staying here by saying he was also a student, he takes out the rubbish sometimes, and it's his girlfriends place.

A while later he's just accused my mate of telling to piss off effectively and suggeested that my mate had infected his laptop with a virus, when no-ones been near his laptop and no-one in the house is a good enough with a computer to specifically hack his computer and infect it with a virus. I think he's cracked. Weird bloke. Hopefully he'll piss off.

My flatmate seems to get annoyed with the amount of time my girlfriend spends at our flat. He has no leg to stand on though because his girlfriend is around a lot too - he just thinks the world revolves around him and his routine.

My flatmate seems to get annoyed with the amount of time my girlfriend spends at our flat. He has no leg to stand on though because his girlfriend is around a lot too - he just thinks the world revolves around him and his routine.

Don't get me wrong I've got no problem with people having their partners stay the night and whatnot, that's blatently cool.

The problem is this bloke pretty lives here. When he isn't off at lectures or something, I presume, he's here. Stops every night. Uses the bathroom, cooks, wanders through the house in a towel. He's basically a resident, but he isn't paying rent. I assume he's got his own place, but he doesn't seem to spend much time there. The tenancy agreement basically says this is a bit of a no-no.

Put it like this... I'd estimate theres been a period of, over the entire year, about 3 weeks this bloke hasn't stopped here.

The antisocial door slamming and whatnot today just topped off the annoyance people are having at having a lodger effectively. It annoys my mates girlfriend the most because they're a rather noisy couple apparently and she's annoyed she's effectively subsidising somone elses boyfriend while hers is paying his own way in the room next door.

I was just annoyed because the doorslamming is taking the piss. The accusing my mate of hacking his computer put a tin hat on it. He's cracked.

I'd be pissed off with that too mate! I'm surprised he hasn't chipped in on the rent if that's the case - on average my girlfriend stays with me about 8 days per month and attempts to throw money at me for the time she stays for a mini-rent as such. I personally couldn't scrounge like that guy without trying to contribute monetarily in some way.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â