General Chat

Stevo985

I don't think gorillas would be that good in this animal football league you're forming Stevo. They can pick up the pace when they want to, but I think they generally go on all fours when they 'run'. They'd definately handball it.

I think Ostrich-ton Stanley will win this league, hands down.

No pun intended.

They also lack discipline

RqpyAXh.gif

Yeah but they'd be as intelligent as humans remember, so random animal instinct like throwing shit wouldn't occur.

It should be judged on physical attributes only.

Ok, so suggestions so far:

Chimps

Gorillas

Would a team of 'Primates' (With the exclusion of Humans) be allowed? Bunching them all together; chimps, monkeys, Orangutans etc? Or is that too much of a mix?

Because if that team was allowed, then they'd have a good chance.

EDIT - If this is allowed, take this as my application to be their manager. Or does the manager have to be an Ape too?

Edited by 8pints

I don't think gorillas would be that good in this animal football league you're forming Stevo. They can pick up the pace when they want to, but I think they generally go on all fours when they 'run'. They'd definately handball it.

I think Ostrich-ton Stanley will win this league, hands down.

No pun intended.

They also lack discipline

RqpyAXh.gif

I laughed at this much more than I should have done. Very rarely will anything raise more than a nose-huff. Bravo, sir.

Ok, so suggestions so far:

Chimps

Gorillas

Would a team of 'Primates' (With the exclusion of Humans) be allowed? Bunching them all together; chimps, monkeys, Orangutans etc? Or is that too much of a mix?

Because if that team was allowed, then they'd have a good chance.

EDIT - If this is allowed, take this as my application to be their manager. Or does the manager have to be an Ape too?

No.

It's the Interspecies world cup.

Not the interorder world cup.

PLus a primate team would include humans. Definitely not allowed.

Species only, but the Primates would have a good showing. They're like the Europe of Interspecies

I'd want a rhinoceros in in there at center back, and a cheetah down the wing

You're not allowed

SIFF (Stevo's Interspecies Football Federation) does not allow any crossovers.

All competitors must be pure.

That's why I was wondering if a team of Primates would have been allowed but it's not.

Even though I'm sad to lose Gorillas, I'll go with applying to be the Chimp's manager. 

Edited by 8pints

Â