General Chat

Stevo985

***ASTON VILLA MISSED CONNECTIONS***

You: The dark-haired man wearing the 11/12 Villa home kit, tying your shoelaces by the entrance of Basingstoke Aquadrome yesterday evening at ~8pm.

Me: The man who complimented your choice of kit whilst walking out the entrance.  Please get in touch, I feel like we should be besties and I promise I won't kidnap/rape you or anything.

Honestly?

Jesus Christ, really?

I'd rather remove my right testicle via tying a piece of string to it, attaching that string to a rather slow looking Nissan Sunny and telling it to drive off.

With my left and most favourite testicle, I'd rather sit it front of every single episode of Big Brother ever, with Davina Mcall shouting at it, in her excitable tones.

In short, I would not unceremoniously thumb my stubborn 3"-er into her undoubtedly cavernous vagoo.

Honestly?

Jesus Christ, really?

I'd rather remove my right testicle via tying a piece of string to it, attaching that string to a rather slow looking Nissan Sunny and telling it to drive off.

With my left and most favourite testicle, I'd rather sit it front of every single episode of Big Brother ever, with Davina Mcall shouting at it, in her excitable tones.

In short, I would not unceremoniously thumb my stubborn 3"-er into her undoubtedly cavernous vagoo.

Nah....shes got the cash to take on a pringles can and then have everything tightened up again afterwards.

This question MUST have already been asked but.... Nicki Minaj? Would you?

Pre-mooney'd to save time

It's a trap.

nicki-minaj-and-bcbg-maz-azria-bowie-leo

4/10. 

Would. Not. Bang

I've done much worse, but I'm also inclined to think that's an unflattering photo. Back in a mo.... OK yeah she has very very impressive breasts and is well proportioned elsewhere too. She's not especially pretty and is a bit false looking, but for the novelty of her breasts and the main reason that it's quite nice having sex versus not having sex, I'd certainly have sex with her.

• Like 1

Can we confirm that Yillan? You'd have sex with her?

Almost definitely, but only if there are no better offers and I'm in the mood. Right now at this moment it's a yes

Each to their own I guess. I swear every time the "would you?" question is posed about an actress / singer who trades on sex appeal there is someone who says no to every one and I'm surprised every time.

It's different with famous people though isn't it.

Yes the majority people in everyday life will obviously have been with worse looking people. But when you're talking about famous people, you want them to be the creme de la creme. Therefore the "uglier celebrities" get the comments "I wouldn't".

Â