General Chat

AVFCLaura

ice melts and waters runs off, tremendous amounts of weight are lifted off of Earth's crust

well there if the flaw straight away ... a 100g of water will still freeze into a 100g of ice.. have these researchers confused the difference between volume and density ?

Yes but I think the point they were making is that if you have millions of tonnes of ice in the form of a glacier sitting up on a hill and then melt it so it flows down to a different place that will cause some disturbance by the large shift in weight.

It's all about the neutrinos!
I expect the next government to ban them.

Tough on neutrinos, tough on the causes of neutrinos.

Bound 4 the bound bound, for the reload. Mister DJ give me that reload.

_1487555_chart_neutrino.jpg

Sorry Laura, you've lost me with that one.

Shite garage duo called Oxine and Neutrino Mike. About as woeful as it gets musically.

*Oxide, please do not spell my musical hero's name wrong Si, thank you.

Please tell me you're joking Laura? :mrgreen:

Yes... I meant, heroes. :)

heroes'

:winkold:

EDIT: But given that it was only one of the names that was spelled wrong, hero's was actually OK. :thumb:

At 5 I will be finished work for a month! Getting married on Friday. I cant wait to just relax - I've taken hardly any time off in the last year as I was saving my annual leave for the wedding. I feel as though a weight has been lifted off my shoulders (just a shame it will be replaced with a ball and chain :P )

Please tell me you're joking Laura? :mrgreen:

Yes... I meant, heroes. :)

heroes'

:winkold:

EDIT: But given that it was only one of the names that was spelled wrong, hero's was actually OK. :thumb:

Damn.. The paranoia got me and I was ok all along.

Thanks guys, I had an interview last Wednesday and I showed them my work and stuff. I'm not doing A Levels this year (last year), so I can relax and enjoy myself. Good luck Sparey and other people preparing for exams.

I hate the contestants on Deal Or No Deal.

"I want more positivity, I want us all to focus on that 1p", how the **** is being positive going to change what is in boxes already sealed?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â