General Chat

AVFCLaura

It was going so well until you mentioned that film!

There is nothing else on and its still the first wave of dog faced slappers on babestation so too early to switch over just yet.

It was going so well until you mentioned that film!

There is nothing else on and its still the first wave of dog faced slappers on babestation so too early to switch over just yet.

What you on about?  It's knickers off at 12!

im dog sitting at the girlfriends parents (one for the piss me off thread, out in the sticks, i **** hate dogs, got 3 bloody cats too) sat in their office doing some work, spot her step dads pdp on top of the printer, he works for sky in their internet whizz kid centre, his pdp has an advert for "britain's next top model: coming soon to sky living" on the front page :lol: i flicked through it, every page has an advert for something sky are showing on it, the page where it explains your review scores has a picture of the incredibles on it...

My plane in from Albania this afternoon got taken to a holding area and the police then boarded us and arrested some man.. They didn't seem to know who he was as we all had to show our passports as we left the plane

Just hoping it was for unpaid parking tickets rather than a terrorist plot but 6 coppers for one man tells me they weren't expecting him to come quietly

Starting to think I'll never have the chance to meet a nice black girl to sleep with through natural circumstances. 

About 18 months until I turn 30, if I don't do it by then I'll probably just pay for it.

• Like 1

Starting to think I'll never have the chance to meet a nice black girl to sleep with through natural circumstances. 

About 18 months until I turn 30, if I don't do it by then I'll probably just pay for it.

i turn 30 next month and wrongly or rightly its a thought that has crossed my mind too!

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â