General Chat

AVFCLaura

I'm drinking Screwdrivers.

I wanted White Russians but I couldn't find any Kahlua.

I've got Kahlua but no cream. Black Russian, not a bad idea....

I'm drinking Screwdrivers.

I wanted White Russians but I couldn't find any Kahlua.

I've got Kahlua but no cream. Black Russian, not a bad idea....

Milk works. 

I'm 30 this calendar year :(

I'm 30 next calendar month...

Honestly doesn't bother me, plus I'm getting smashed for the month! Libertines next weekend, truck festival weekend after, birthday party then hopefully Groningen, and the gf agreed to go to japan for my birthday present so it'll be a good one

Honestly doesn't bother me, plus I'm getting smashed for the month! Libertines next weekend, truck festival weekend after, birthday party then hopefully Groningen, and the gf agreed to go to japan for my birthday present so it'll be a good one

And you stay here? Nice :thumb:

• Like 1

And you stay here? Nice :thumb:

No such luck ;)

• Like 1

Anyone like blondie?

Parallel Lines is a work of pop genius imo.

I had the album Plastic Letters before anyone else I knew (it was dutch or german or something from memory and hadn't had a UK release).

It got me my joint highest ever cool rating, hitting 8.1 (struggle to keep it close to 4 now).

I tried to play Dark Souls.

I tried.

Not a fan or just found it very tricky? Everyone has difficulty at first, so keep at it, totally worth it.

Anyone like blondie?

Parallel Lines is a work of pop genius imo.

I had the album Plastic Letters before anyone else I knew (it was dutch or german or something from memory and hadn't had a UK release).

It got me my joint highest ever cool rating, hitting 8.1 (struggle to keep it close to 4 now).

Parallel Lines is one of those albums that has two very distinct 'phases' for me. The first, at age 7 was hearing it constantly blasted out from my older sisters bedroom, and despite it being accompanied by a lot of really bad 'sing along' from her and her friends I really, really liked the songs and borrowed it from her on a regular basis (basically when she was out and had no idea).

The second phase was when I picked it up in a HMV sale some 15 or so years later, and at that point being far more musically 'educated' I began to appreciate it all over again and on many more levels.

As I say, a work of pop genius.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â