General Chat

AVFCLaura

In good news, I got a promotion I applied for a couple weeks back. Effective Monday there but I don't change over until July 3rd!

tumblr_lo2zqb6h5P1qzsyre.gif

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 1

In good news, I got a promotion I applied for a couple weeks back. Effective Monday there but I don't change over until July 3rd!

Will you have enough money to get out of Scotland now?

Funny you should mention that, all employees have photos up in the directory and some of the girls in the Birmingham branch are incredible!  I would happily move there!

Probably not, Alex Salmond wants it all...

He's going to end up with scotch egg on his face!

So bored tonight. Not in the mood for tv, ps3 or anything. VT, keep me entertained please!

spend an evening over RV's house rubbing deep heat into his back and turning his awful heavy metal LP's over for him

guaranteed entertainment (and probably a police raid and an orgy thrown in)

• Like 1

This is just outright disgusting also she moans at the guy for filming her kids yet thinks calling someone a ni***r infront of her kids is acceptable.

Hope she gets sent to prison.

Been in Newcastle all day on the hoy, and trying to read through everything I've missed on VT since then seems impossible, especially as we've made a signing since I've been away. Anyone care to summarise what I've missed?

Or are you really suggesting that she goes to prison for being angry, obnoxious and racist?

John Terry says Hi ...

Not sure of the point, Tony.

I was asking him for his point of view not the end result of silly decisions by some idiotic lawmakers.

So bored tonight. Not in the mood for tv, ps3 or anything. VT, keep me entertained please!

spend an evening over RV's house rubbing deep heat into his back and turning his awful heavy metal LP's over for him

guaranteed entertainment (and probably a police raid and an orgy thrown in)

awful heavy metal?? I thought we were mates.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â