General Chat

AVFCLaura

I don't have a very refined palate, a lot of beer tastes the same to me. Not Fosters though, that actually tastes like piss.

I prefer rum to beer, personally. Does anyone like the taste of beer initially? I'm not sure. When you first drink it, you do it because that's what men are supposed to drink and because of peer pressure. I definitely learned to enjoy beer.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

beer is definitely one of those things you have to learn to enjoy and that's probs why chilled lager is sold to teenagers in discotheques and dance halls

it just tastes of cold and wet but looks like a grown up's drink

I am a lager man 100% now, with the odd jagger bomb thrown in. I've been through stages where I'd drink the bar dry of JD,sothern comfort,port. Was also a big turbo shandy man at one point but grew out of that, a big no for me is vodka. To much of that and I need a straight jacket.

is cider considered beer, i **** love the taste of cider, i do not drink beer, I prefer the more manly sauvignon blanc.

that's my concern as I've gone off cider as well

I'm fairly sure that the second i arrive at the prematch venur and someone asks me "what you having"  , I shall be cured of my gheyness  (unless we are in the Vauxhall Tavern !! *)

* Disclaimer , attempted gag might not work unless you know of the aforementioned pub

Edited by tonyh29

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â