General Chat

AVFCLaura

West Midlands police have started publishing some of the ridiculous calls they get to 999, including a bloke calling asking how to call the 101 non-emergency number, and someone calling to seek advice on how to deal with poor customer service from an ice cream van.

We;ve all been there, your 99 with a flake doesn't turn out as nice as expected, the red mist descends, and you feel it's time to push for the strongest possible custodial sentence.

• Like 2

If a hypothetical person (not me of course), wanted to download free illegal music, and had already tried a piratey option and found it limited for older chart music and british music, i wonder what site would they use?   PM me answers please.

This information would possibly only be used for research and evaluation purposes.

Your household income is over £70k p.a., yep?

Edited by snowychap

Apparently some girl from my town is in the semi final of Britain's Got Talent, might have to watch it for the novelty... or not bother at all. Probably the latter.

Apparently some girl from my town is in the semi final of Britain's Got Talent, might have to watch it for the novelty... or not bother at all. Probably the latter.

Erm, the semi-finals have already been on.  :ph34r:

Maybe Ajax has invented time travel and today is really last week :detect:

PM me for World Cup results.

Just leave me a Grays sports almanac 1950 - 2000 ... And a copy of ooh la la whilst you're at it

I think it's the version for minor market towns.

Like when the special olympics role along a few weeks later than the main event.

You still have time before Rob turns up .....

Like when the special olympics role along a few weeks later than the main event.

I hope that's not a dig at where I live, coming from a man who lives in... Wales... -_-

I hope that's not a dig at where I live, coming from a man who lives in... Wales... -_-

tbf it IS Oxford we are talking about

7410d1237904524-vic_bob_handbags.jpg

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â