General Chat

AVFCLaura

Anyone remember the Sports Direct shoe debacle I caused a few weeks back?  No? Well it wasn't that interesting I guess.

Well, anyway I bought a new pair yesterday from Next.  Reasonably comfortable after a days use; no cuts on heels and they look pretty decent too.

I've never bought anything in Next, all their stuff seems so bland to me.

I've just put something in the microwave, was supposed to be done at 800, but I had it on 150 by accident. Obviously when it was cold I noticed, went out with every intention to change it to 800, put it back in, just got it there, noticed i never changed it from 150. :(

on the upside, the cat survived

I think I've broke my toe. Or done ligaments... playing football. It's agony! :(

sounds like aids brah

Defo bad toe aids.

Cant have the quilt on it!

Should never have attempted to wank whilst doing ballet maneuvers..

I think I've broke my toe. Or done ligaments... playing football. It's agony! :(

sounds like aids brah

Defo bad toe aids.

Cant have the quilt on it!

Should never have attempted to wank whilst doing ballet maneuvers..

Never do it standing up man ......stevo tellin lies its impossible 

• Like 1

Anyone remember the Sports Direct shoe debacle I caused a few weeks back?  No? Well it wasn't that interesting I guess.

Well, anyway I bought a new pair yesterday from Next.  Reasonably comfortable after a days use; no cuts on heels and they look pretty decent too.

I've never bought anything in Next, all their stuff seems so bland to me.

Shirts for work is about all that gets bought in there for me.

Oh, and pants.

But you're right, for other stuff I think it's pretty bland.

One of the girlfriend's old pals has a wretched history of car crash relationships, with sometimes comically odd boyfriends.

One with a snake fixation, that brought a carrier bag of disco biscuits to a string quartet/country club wedding, where he knew no one. He also ran up credit card debts and hid the bills.

Another begged her for months to sleep with him without protection, she finally relented, got herpes.

The last one had underlying race issues, went a bit bonkers and she ended up supporting him for a good while.

Getting to meet the new one. Been warned in advance he has a penchant for shoplifting.

I'm told he targets... wait for it...

Scotch eggs.

That's depressingly funny.

My cousin brought her new boyfriend to my Dad's 50th two weeks ago. He was wearing really weird clothes and introduced himself to me like this :

"Hi, I'm Gabrielle, and I like long walks on the beach."

I'm a bit of a clothes snob if I'm honest, have been ever since I was in my teens. Its got to be designer, I might get some summer clothes from river island or next but most of my stuff can be expensive.

It's all about www.mrporter.com or www.thread.com  Failing that there are good sales usually on www.menlook.com

I tend to spread my shopping.  I'll spend good money on investment pieces that will last me a while, but other things I'll look for value.  T-shirts I'll get from somewhere like Zara, maybe polos too.  Outerwear or jeans will get the full spend though.

Next do the basics well, I think.  I've bought some chino shorts for my hols and tees to wear to/from the pool, and also the suits for my groomsmen are from there too.  They're straight up and down nice suits, an on-trend dark indigo colour, and they'll likely only be worn very occasionally after the event by most of the guys.

Naturally I got my own from Hugo Boss ;)

Edited by NurembergVillan

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â