General Chat

AVFCLaura

So has villaajax restored himself from me as vt's official Baselover? (A reputation I felt was undeserved I might add).

It was deserved. Captain night vision goggles.

Eh?

She's on to you.

ingramjenny.png

• Like 1

P.S. I scissor cut mine but would I hell let someone else do it.

An old girlfriend waxed mine back in the day.  I think she had always fantasied about doing it or something because she made sure it bloody hurt.  Never again! 

:o  **** ouch! That said, is it possible to wax it without pain?

Probably not.  She kissed it better when she was finished though. UTVeIWF.gif

• Like 1

I think he was making a bad joke that the guy just up and died while in the office.

Well didnt he ?

If you only just found out is it because he was at the other end of the room/office ?

I think he was making a bad joke that the guy just up and died while in the office.

Well didnt he ?

If you only just found out is it because he was at the other end of the room/office ?

Let me know when a friend of yours dies and I'll be sure to make some jokes about it  :rolleyes:

I thought you were speaking lightly,but on that subject a friend of mine did actually just drop dead 18 months ago.He was only 33 yo and he was having a drink at home and he just fell down and died.He smoked and drank but not excessivly and he went to the jym 2/3 times a week.

Makes you wonder, doesent it ?

Sorry to hear about your friend at work.

Makes you wonder? Not drinking excessively isn't so bad, but smoking any amount isn't good for you. Then going to the gym and making your lungs work so hard after you've just filled them with tar and all other kinds of crap, that's got to be pretty bad going from one extreme to the other so often.

I don't really understand people who smoke and go to the gym, but then again I do neither so I'm probably not the best judge,

Edited by Ginko

I dont smoke or drink either ( I used to once ) what I meant was that he died at age 33 ( just dropped dead ) and at that age that should not happen and as I said he did not go overboard on drink or smoking, and he did work out.

Right, and what I'M saying is that smoking any amount is bad for your lungs and doing regular exercise which makes your lungs work very hard combined with coating them in tar can't be healthy for you.

My great grandmother smoked up until she died at the age of 91. At the other end of the spectrum a guy in my sister's year at school died a couple of years ago from lung cancer at the age of 30. It would appear smoking can be somewhat of a lottery, but I can't imagine it's good for your lungs to be filling them with toxins one minute and then over-exerting them the next no matter how old you are.

Edited by Ginko

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â