General Chat

AVFCLaura

I normal night out for me is going out at 6 sometimes earlier and not getting in until half 2, even then I still have no sleep because I'm as high as a kite or because I carry on the sesh when I get in. I don't enjoy it one bit, with this other baby on the way in 7wks its made me evaluate my life. Better late than never, just sick to the back teeth of feeling shit for days. Anyway I really hope I can leave all that stuff behind me and appreciate life more. Sorting out work today has really put me in a great mood.

I have less pubic hair now than I did 20 minutes ago.

I used to have a really hairy bush until I got with my mrs and decided to start maintaining it. Every so often I lie back and she gets the scissors on it, I find it very relaxing although now and again she does catch my skin which bloody hurts. I remember once bagging some of my bush up in cling film and texting a lad who works down my place who was a huge pot head. I said I'd got some decent weed if he wanted it, he said yeah bring it down to me in the morning and I did. An hour later he rang me saying what the hell have you gave me, I just replied bush and hung up.
  • Like 2

P.S. I scissor cut mine but would I hell let someone else do it.

An old girlfriend waxed mine back in the day.  I think she had always fantasied about doing it or something because she made sure it bloody hurt.  Never again! 

An old girlfriend waxed mine back in the day.  I think she had always fantasied about doing it or something because she made sure it bloody hurt.  Never again! 

**** that.

I knick Mrs E's bikini line trimmer thingy and then tidy up with a razor.

• Like 2

:o  **** ouch! That said, is it possible to wax it without pain?

Maybe learning how to drink in moderation might be a good idea squire?  The whole 'not going out' thing strikes me as a bit weird/unneccessary. You don't HAVE to get comepletely shitfaced every time you go out for a drink.

Have 3 or 4 drinks and have a good evening. You'll also feel a lot better the next day. IMO the whole 'getting hammered with your mates' is best left behind in your 20s, especially when you have kids to attend to.

I agree (mostly )   ... I still socialize with friends and don't drink 90 - 95 % of the time , it doesn't lessen the enjoyment of going out ... I'm not a firm believer of a social life revolving just around a pub so with my friends we get together and go to the cinema, play badminton , play football , go and watch football  , play poker  anyhbting really just a good bit of variety rather than be sat in a pub

why i say mostly is I do still like to get completely blotto through once every few months  ... nothing relieves the stresses of life like staggering home at 6am having drunk myself stupid  , but I couldn't and wouldn't want to do it on a weekly basis

one thing that saddens me is when I see families that think Sunday and bank holidays means take the kids down the pub stick them on a gadget for the day whilst mummy and daddy drink with their mates ... pubs aren't for children unless its a Harvester for a Sunday lunch  

Well the only thing that bothers me about it is that the Union Flag might end up ugly without the blue,

never thought of that before but a web search seems to come up with this as the new flag

article-0-1CB9878500000578-121_634x392.j

Well the only thing that bothers me about it is that the Union Flag might end up ugly without the blue,

never thought of that before but a web search seems to come up with this as the new flag

I prefer that to the current one tbh.

:o  **** ouch! That said, is it possible to wax it without pain?

I get waxed (not down there though) and I'd go with no.

But I can imagine you can make it hurt a lot more than it should if you wanted to (pulling a wax strip off slowly I imagine would be agony!)

I prefer that to the current one tbh.

tbh we should have imposed that flag on all the countries we invaded instead of letting them keep their own flag or adding a bit of blue to make them feel part of the family  ;)

• Like 1

**** that.

I knick Mrs E's bikini line trimmer thingy and then tidy up with a razor.

I always find deodorant can and lighter works best.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â